Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical from her.

Stopped doing makeup because of everyone else. Their expectations are too high and unrealistic.

Ahhh no maybe it's because the makeup you do is so bleeping outdated and cakey that no one wants you to paint their bleeping face

Reactions: 12
Typical from her.

Stopped doing makeup because of everyone else. Their expectations are too high and unrealistic.

Ahhh no maybe it's because the makeup you do is so bleeping outdated and cakey that no one wants you to paint their bleeping face
Exactly this. She does the one face all the time. She can't call herself a makeup artist when she never unskilled or learned what trends were in. She's a joke. And is just lazy and using other people as an excuse. And she would have a cheek, she has a witch fit every time something isn't right with her 50 shades of beige

Reactions: 6
I'd say her not going has nothing to do with her being busy but everything to do with her being a dick at the hen. Let's face it she barely works and loosk for any excuse to swan off. She was avoiding people

What actually happened at the hen? Haven't been reading in a while so I seem to have missed it.

Reactions: 1
Noone knows for sure only that from day one she was posting pics of her on her own, not one group shot, no 'hen' activities etc and there was never a mention of it since.

Reactions: 2
What actually happened at the hen? Haven't been reading in a while so I seem to have missed it.
She cried about the food. Cried about sharing a room. Complained that her social battery was running out. Hateful posting , like they went somewhere else but the hotel for dinner and she was posting things like thank god she was lurd to be getting fed. She didnt join in any of the activities planned. The day they had a boat trip she refused to go, again going on about her social battery, took herself to the nearest town for the day on her own and sat making a dick of herself. And I mean all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Social battery my bollocks. Something was said and she sulked the whole trip! 😂
You can bet on that lol. It wasn't all about her and she didn't like not having things her own way. She's a selfish nasty woman who behaved horrible

Reactions: 10
She’s always posting videos of him trying to communicate by him playing say words over and over again on his iPad. At no stage did she ever thing to use an eye gaze or anything with him? He can clearly work and navigate an iPad, there are so many programs to help non verbal people communicate but she’d rather spend money on a cruise
I personally work in this field and you wouldn’t believe how hard it is getting them set up, however I’ve never once seen them use tobis, pecs, communication boards, makaton the list goes on and on 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I personally work in this field and you wouldn’t believe how hard it is getting them set up, however I’ve never once seen them use tobis, pecs, communication boards, makaton the list goes on and on 🤦‍♀️
We had to use makaton and pecs with my youngest and it blows my mind they don't do any of that with M

Reactions: 2
We had to use makaton and pecs with my youngest and it blows my mind they don't do any of that with M
Makaton is great verbal and non verbal people (covering all ages there don’t wanna call a young man like M a child)
Children’s Tv even use it no for little ones to help communication. It’s sad to see M is not avail of any of these through school or home. Maybe home don’t want him to progress in this way. But
The way he navigates the iPad tells me he be a shoe in for the likes of go talk . Which is great to use too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's easier for Toni and Paula to just go with the rhetoric that M is non verbal than for them to put the time and effort into helping him develop to his full potential..

Reactions: 8
It's easier for Toni and Paula to just go with the rhetoric that M is non verbal than for them to put the time and effort into helping him develop to his full potential..
Even though non-verbal doesn't mean non-communicative. She doesn't seem to want to learn.
If M was able to make his needs known a bit better he wouldn't be likely to lash out -- that comes from frustration. The child is crying out to be heard.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What is that face? Smug fucker. Wonder where she's away in her free white freddies leather trousers

For the love of God toni wash your hair
Some day for leather trousers 😜 she will be stinking more than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We were told that our child (who is now17) would never walk, talk, feed themselves or be able to speak and we were devastated but we went every avenue we could. They sit up unaided until 3, do isn't walk unaided until 5 and is now the biggest chatterbox (albeit we sometimes need to listen carefully to what they are saying for them to be understood) but we used makaton, pecs, apps and proved the docs diagnosis wrong. Occasionally there is some frustration on our child's part and some lashing out but the last thing I would dream of doing is lifting my phone and showing all of social media. My friends son passed away about 3 weeks ago from a fatal epileptic seizure and all my friend could say was thank god I got to say goodbye 😭 and her son had operations that were supposed to make him better but it didn't work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.