Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe M wouldn't last out at much if you weren't a stranger to him Toni.

Absolute cretin you are 🤢
Came on to say this!! She makes me sick!
he Probably lashed out thinking ffs there’s that woman with her annoying micky mouse voice to video me!! That poor wee man my heart breaks for him. Was reading the rest my mother is 50, who has 6 GRANDCHILDREN and looks younger than her! She’s like a patchwork quilt! Paul’s no better he enables it and puts up with it just to get the sausage!! She no more works all week either
---
If he’s in a special school to suit his needs etc then is there social workers or case workers etc involved in that? He’s boxed in him room stuck to iPads all day! It’s not ok! It’s neglect in my opinion and I’d nearly be reporting it after seeing that shite today! Self absorbed c*nt!!

Reactions: 4
it genuinely doesn’t surprise me anymore how strangers on the internet care for M for than his so called “mother“. My first thought when I seen he hit her today was no ffn wonder she’s a stranger to him, then squeals at him as though he’s a dolphin.
I know we can all see it anyway, but I once crossed paths with M and the intelligence in his eyes floored me. (Before I knew who he or his parents were) He knows exactly what’s going on around him, just because he can’t verbalise how he feels, or speak chav he understandably becomes overly stimulated. Any sane person would, with no routine whatsoever, his house a constant construction site, and his absolute disaster of a family unit hes been unfortunately “blessed with.”
Toni feels far too much pity for herself to think of anything else. I always think she can never surprise me or disgust me any further but somehow she manages to.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And using them to justify her constantly neglecting and leaving the country. There is no excuse for what she does. She shouldn't even be calling herself a mother. There is nothing there for M. Maybe the sweetheart wouldn't lash out if she bothered about his needs, even as much as she bothers about her stupid pillows. And the face of anger she has, she had no good thoughts towards M
She is an evil self-centered witch.
---
So she’s in Belfast today…what’s the bets that she’ll gurn that she didn’t get a trip to ikea or villa italia 😂😂 or even better she’ll drag poor m around them cause she needs stuff for her big fat gypsy caravan
Probably dragged round him to Zara!!

Reactions: 1
Her posts actually made me feel sick. I’ve been on the receiving end of this as a parent of a disabled child and it absolutely broke my heart. Not once did I feel that the world needed to see it. In fact I’m only sharing it here because it is anonymous. I’m not ashamed but I respect my child enough to know that they a) did not mean it, it was an instinctive response/reaction to extreme distress and b) they understand enough to feel bad enough without me humiliating them to the world.
Honestly I’m not even angry, I feel sick, the face she is pulling as part of the pose, there’s a heartless streak in her. “Playing the cards they’ve been dealt” - being a FULL TIME parent to a child with disability while holding down a FULL TIME job is not a game, not that Toni has experience of full time anything.

Reactions: 15
She’s always posting videos of him trying to communicate by him playing say words over and over again on his iPad. At no stage did she ever thing to use an eye gaze or anything with him? He can clearly work and navigate an iPad, there are so many programs to help non verbal people communicate but she’d rather spend money on a cruise

Reactions: 12
The look on her face in those photos is one of resentment. She resents M for destroying her dream of a perfect family.

Reactions: 11
I think she resents him because she’s type of person that can’t see someone with something she can’t have so she has a wee pity party. Its the same every time the sun is out and she’s so restricted

Reactions: 9
Pure resentment. She's a hateful witch

With fresh brows and lashes. She's so damn selfish and lazy

Reactions: 6
The more you sit and think about it, if anyone stuck a phone in our faces and then talks to you in the toe curling voice "mon give mammy your smiles M*****n give mammy yours smiles, do you love your mammy, awk do you love mammy look at that smile" then finishes it of with a bleeping sqeeky Disney puppet WOOOOOOPDEEEDOOO you really would want to slap her yourself. She was probably at that in the hospital on full force "mere look at me mom duties, has to be done folks." Paul was probably parking the van and left her for 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more you sit and think about it, if anyone stuck a phone in our faces and then talks to you in the toe curling voice "mon give mammy your smiles M*****n give mammy yours smiles, do you love your mammy, awk do you love mammy look at that smile" then finishes it of with a bleeping sqeeky Disney puppet WOOOOOOPDEEEDOOO you really would want to slap her yourself. She was probably at that in the hospital on full force "mere look at me mom duties, has to be done folks." Paul was probably parking the van and left her for 5 minutes.
The way she talks to M is awful. She talks to Jackson better. It really shows there's a disconnect and she has no idea about the young man. I've known people who have cared for him and worked in school with him and they be appalled at how she treats him

And it's boils my piss that she makes a show when he lashes out. He's lashing out because he's scared and you are doing duck all for him to help him

Reactions: 12
if any of my family posted a picture like that I'd tell them to cop the duck on and take it down. And respect the child's privacy. His reactions are a result of his emotions at that moment in time, and to try to seek sympathy or embarass M for how he responds is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I would actually love to see how she reacts in them moments when he lashes out at her does she get angry etc I’d say she does along with her f’in and blinding

I would actually love to see how she reacts in them moments when he lashes out at her does she get angry etc I’d say she does along with her f’in and blinding
Totally- would expect full attention for being hit, and to heck with comforting poor M who was obviously distressed.

• Sad
My friend does this (not the voice) but constantly has the phone in your face, taking pictures and videos and I swear it takes everything I have not to lamp her one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her friend Charlotte who’s hen she spent alone must be getting married today!

My friend does this (not the voice) but constantly has the phone in your face, taking pictures and videos and I swear it takes everything I have not to lamp her one
I'd feel exactly the same. Is there really any need. Not everything has to be captured. Live in the moment.
One's out for dinner and you're starving but "Karen" wants a picture of the food before a bite is taken. Piss off 🙄😶
---
Her friend Charlotte who’s hen she spent alone must be getting married today!
Wonder is she a guest aswell or just doing the make-up?!

God forgive me she'd have a cheek to go after that carry on at the hen, she was a nightmare. I still take a redner for her when I think of that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.