Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing his bedding again?!. Has it been a week already?.
Somebody predicted he'd change that bed the day efter his fine dining experience at the jam jar, the bed must o been lik a crime scene efter an extremely adult night of shart attacks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Influencers do not just get sent a $10k Birkin bag you idiot. Does he really think Hermes need the advertising?? 😂 There used to even be a waitlist for them but I don’t know if that’s still true. But anyway why’s he lusting after designer bags when he already has his a designer saddle bag doesn’t even go anywhere worth taking a designer bag! Can you imagine the CEO of Hermes thinking “yes we must send one of our exclusive bags to that Hermit in the damp flat in Paisley!” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Influencers do not just get sent a $10k Birkin bag you idiot. Does he really think Hermes need the advertising?? 😂 There used to even be a waitlist for them but I don’t know if that’s still true. But anyway why’s he lusting after designer bags when he already has his a designer saddle bag doesn’t even go anywhere worth taking a designer bag! Can you imagine the CEO of Hermes thinking “yes we must send one of our exclusive bags to that Hermit in the damp flat in Paisley!” 💀
And did he not say on more than one occasion a whole ago that he wasn't an influencer?.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But it would go so well with his snide 'H' sofa throw.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'll see maself oot 🤣😂🤣🤣
🐍 On that app

Trained in being influenced
Hard of handbags
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.