Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am still catching up on this thread but just wanted to say thanks for absolute belly laughs fellow tattlers....I haven't laughed so much in ages....the comments on here are pure 👌👌 and have got me through a crappy time at work whereby a Karen is bespoke bullying behaviour towards me when the boss ain't lookng but we move....and if she carries on I'll be mop kicking her towards HR....anyway, thanks for such a laugh, this holiday thread will surely go down in history 🤩😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why is he acting like he's just been to a less travelled destination and has lots of tips ! Its the Canaries , one of the most popular destinations in Europe .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am still catching up on this thread but just wanted to say thanks for absolute belly laughs fellow tattlers....I haven't laughed so much in ages....the comments on here are pure 👌👌 and have got me through a crappy time at work whereby a Karen is bespoke bullying behaviour towards me when the boss ain't lookng but we move....and if she carries on I'll be mop kicking her towards HR....anyway, thanks for such a laugh, this holiday thread will surely go down in history 🤩😂
Tell us who she is hen & we'll sort her out.
She's nae match for us, the Virus community xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He took his Dyson?? His hair would dry before he’s even out the shower, I say hair more like 5 strands.
Has Marion got curly hair that he isn’t telling us about because why would you take that?? Pretty much why hotel has one in the room.
He definitely has never been abroad before everything you don’t do or don’t take he is doing. Factual.
Catching up again because unlike Marion my Dad was round to help Mr Isa and I to get or side of drive ready for the drive to actually be finished bleep neighbours can sort their own side. Shared drive is no fun but have to remind myself a flat isn’t is the answer and I have a front door and side door, french doors, I don’t have a back door hens my wee hoose backs on to hedges which is a private road up to some houses, so smell half the wealth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And has a wee bag of Fox's mints to suck frantically on take off/landing.

Elbowing wee Deek "hurry up and take wan tae sook we're landing noo"....whilst they're still 30,000ft up.
That was me wi ma weans when we went that place ah call abroad (naw, no Edinburgh) in the Easter holidays 😳
---
Am GAGGED at fine dining 💀

A suppose Linwood Farm and China sea are fine dining in comparison tae Martins boiled mince concoctions- IYKYKAIYDKGTK

SEVERE disabilities and so forth springs tae mind. Also.
Where huv youse been @JoeExotic , no seen your tiger skin number in ages 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He took his Dyson?? His hair would dry before he’s even out the shower, I say hair more like 5 strands.
Has Marion got curly hair that he isn’t telling us about because why would you take that?? Pretty much why hotel has one in the room.
He definitely has never been abroad before everything you don’t do or don’t take he is doing. Factual.
Catching up again because unlike Marion my Dad was round to help Mr Isa and I to get or side of drive ready for the drive to actually be finished bleep neighbours can sort their own side. Shared drive is no fun but have to remind myself a flat isn’t is the answer and I have a front door and side door, french doors, I don’t have a back door hens my wee hoose backs on to hedges which is a private road up to some houses, so smell half the wealth 😂
Nae back door Isa hen, don't think we kin be besties noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All you newbies are going to soon be discovering many things. @blueblue has helped you GTK about his obsession with salt and pepper pots. Some other highlights include:
His collection of hoovers. None are Hoovers. But there are many. They are usually found in random places as they get moved about for photos.
His seasonal stations. He's got many of those too. He loves a new mug too. Always buying them. Then giving them away. Then buying more.
He has an enforced nightly power down at 10pm.
We've had an Avamay free week. Prepare for that tit to ramp right up now he's back. YDKBNTGTK that it's actually his brand and he built it from the ground up.
All delivery drivers and postmen for Beirut towers are clearly on LSD because they all think his house (his word not mine. I prefer shoebox) is a dupe of Macys in New York, America.
He is the OG of Instagram. Factual. Again his words not mine.
YNTGTK. You will be in for a treat once you do.
Let's not forget his collection of trainers worn Ince, hurt his feet, never seen again, pile of shoebixes in front of his wardrobe.
Buckled shelves
Enormous amount of Christmas tat stacked boxes high on top of the wardrobe
Selection of assorted tat on the kitchen cupboards
The Monica cupboard
The Joseph Joseph bin stacked in front of his fridge and cleaned in the shower
The leaky roof and toilet
The door handles - Council chic and hanging off
Did you say Stanley cups with his name on?
The bleep washings
There's more but cba

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Let's not forget his collection of trainers worn Ince, hurt his feet, never seen again, pile of shoebixes in front of his wardrobe.
Buckled shelves
Enormous amount of Christmas tat stacked boxes high on top of the wardrobe
Selection of assorted tat on the kitchen cupboards
The Monica cupboard
The Joseph Joseph bin stacked in front of his fridge and cleaned in the shower
The leaky roof and toilet
The door handles - Council chic and hanging off
Did you say Stanley cups with his name on?
The bleep washings
There's more but cba
The His and His bottles -my personal fav 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.