Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tae think anytime soon these two will be boarding their flight hame on a bespoke small business airline. Can’t wait to see the landing day come down post. #takemaeback #lyseyrottehasmaeheart #finediningcapesh #also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck the holiday, can't wait for all our new lovelie cunts to fun oot about the salt and pepper shakers. Welcome hens, this is indeed the funniest thread on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks Maria, it's been a blast :)
Thought it was bits of cardboard on the table as placemats. Boujee 👌
---
Just watched the Lindsay Rotte dots of doom. Does he think self catering means eating out? 🤔 Surely he would be best booking room only if he wants to eat out and experience “fine dining”

Screaming at the captions trying to decipher Costa Teguise. Costa Tees, Costa Tegs and so forth. 🤭 I thought it was pronounced Teguise to rhyme with disguise but one of youse can help me GTK as am hard of Canaries and have never been so aye. The National Park @Babybail93 mentioned looks up ma street, maybe Lindsat Rottie isnae so bad after all.

Mortified for him going on like he’s a travel expert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the Lindsay Rotte dots of doom. Does he think self catering means eating out? 🤔 Surely he would be best booking room only if he wants to eat out and experience “fine dining”
I just caught up on all the invaluable tips 🤣. So, he doesn't know what all inclusive is, what self catering is and most definitely what fine dining is! It's honestly like a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am GAGGED at fine dining 💀

A suppose Linwood Farm and China sea are fine dining in comparison tae Martins boiled mince concoctions- IYKYKAIYDKGTK

SEVERE disabilities and so forth springs tae mind. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wha haha haha.. he definitely will
And look a right knob! Still if he flies Ryanair next he will be in good company, that's the only airline where the stoopid passengers clap afaik. He will probably call it Raynair and think it's named after his cat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought it was bits of cardboard on the table as placemats. Boujee 👌
---

Screaming at the captions trying to decipher Costa Teguise. Costa Tees, Costa Tegs and so forth. 🤭 I thought it was pronounced Teguise to rhyme with disguise but one of youse can help me GTK as am hard of Canaries and have never been so aye. The National Park @Babybail93 mentioned looks up ma street, maybe Lindsat Rottie isnae so bad after all.

Mortified for him going on like he’s a travel expert.
Teguise to rhyme with ‘breezy’ ma hen
Now you’ve goat tae know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All you newbies are going to soon be discovering many things. @blueblue has helped you GTK about his obsession with salt and pepper pots. Some other highlights include:
His collection of hoovers. None are Hoovers. But there are many. They are usually found in random places as they get moved about for photos.
His seasonal stations. He's got many of those too. He loves a new mug too. Always buying them. Then giving them away. Then buying more.
He has an enforced nightly power down at 10pm.
We've had an Avamay free week. Prepare for that tit to ramp right up now he's back. YDKBNTGTK that it's actually his brand and he built it from the ground up.
All delivery drivers and postmen for Beirut towers are clearly on LSD because they all think his house (his word not mine. I prefer shoebox) is a dupe of Macys in New York, America.
He is the OG of Instagram. Factual. Again his words not mine.
YNTGTK. You will be in for a treat once you do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry ma lovelies am skipping ahead here coz av goat 8 pages to catch up oan but av just pissed maself seeing his stories of him describing the hotel food as “basic” 😂😂😂😂 bleeping Masterchef Mario who canny even do a slow cooker meal properly calling an actual chefs cooking basic 😭😂

It’s hardly going to be Michelin star meals but I can guarantee you whatever they serve will be better than anything Marion could muster up 👨🏻‍🍳

He enjoys “fine dining” 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 help

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All you newbies are going to soon be discovering many things. @blueblue has helped you GTK about his obsession with salt and pepper pots. Some other highlights include:
His collection of hoovers. None are Hoovers. But there are many. They are usually found in random places as they get moved about for photos.
His seasonal stations. He's got many of those too. He loves a new mug too. Always buying them. Then giving them away. Then buying more.
He has an enforced nightly power down at 10pm.
We've had an Avamay free week. Prepare for that tit to ramp right up now he's back. YDKBNTGTK that it's actually his brand and he built it from the ground up.
All delivery drivers and postmen for Beirut towers are clearly on LSD because they all think his house (his word not mine. I prefer shoebox) is a dupe of Macys in New York, America.
He is the OG of Instagram. Factual. Again his words not mine.
YNTGTK. You will be in for a treat once you do.
Also - stock up with a goodly supply of Tena Lady (other brands of pissy pad are available) Mebbe cover your keyboard/phone with cling film as well to avoid splutterage incidents.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.