Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he shaved his legs I think it’s the friction from wearing the purple leggings so much it’s caused all the hair on his legs to fall off.
Put a pair of shades on or stop the overacting with the squinting, he is squinting that much when Deed Deek looks at him it’s making him do it. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I cannae stop laughing 🤣 His face is just pyoor hilarious. This is so much better than I imagined 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hola amigos.Im bleeping howling.The red face.The chef outfit.Deek lifting his shoe up,looking like he's checking if he's trod in dog tit.The bumbags.The ridiculous reel hopping from Beruit to Lanza.Nearly pissed the bed laughing at the pic of Manio with tit coming out of his shorts,the bin bags on the balcony and Denek about 2 foot tall behind.Bravo @hopethishelpsallthebest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Definitely shouldn’t have looked at his stories the minute I got into bed .. JUMPSCARE 🫣😂😂

That’s going to give me nightmares, what in the wee lambs name have I just saw 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm still alive ma beauts.

Maybe not after seeing his ootd, I almost died laughing and wet maseen.

He's as red as a bloody postbox. Did he remember to take some aftersun with his suncream he got last year when he was frauded so aye

and he's always moaning aboot the heat in the UK so expect the lowdoon when he returns.

Declan and his bf vibes.

View attachment 2917420
View attachment 2917421
View attachment 2917422
View attachment 2917423
View attachment 2917424
What on earth is he saying? I heard - legs, primark, lilac. And why is deek where his school PE kit? What’s the point in telling us where the crap is from if he bought it last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward! The big red slap heed has tipped me over the edge tonight.

Bespoke sunburn in the shade "never message this page again". Your worries are not ma worries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward! The big red slap heed has tipped me over the edge tonight.

Bespoke sunburn in the shade "never message this page again". Your worries are not ma worries.
Me! There is zero chemistry there, it's like a grandad and his son. Deek looks like a child and Marion an old man in dreadful clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward!
This is the face of someone who's rohypnol is wearing off. He's thinking where the duck am I. Quick Manio, you'd better give him a wee top up the noo.
Screenshot_20240506_000412_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Considering he’s never out of home bargains you’d think he’d of got some factor 50 for that bonce.
And how dry are his lips! i feel sorry for dereks 🍆 if he ever lets melvin near it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
IMG_7863.png

Ma lovelies, I’ve 30 pages to catch up on 🤦🏻‍♀️ ma fuhl time joab is kicking ma arse again at the minute. Anyhow, just wanted to say, the bleeping squint on it 😂 absolutely bogging outfit an all 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Considering he’s never out of home bargains you’d think he’d of got some factor 50 for that bonce.
And how dry are his lips! i feel sorry for dereks 🍆 if he ever lets melvin near it.
This is purely a captor / Stockholm syndrome situation hen, there's absolutely nothing sexual going on. There's only boaby sniffing going on when the Jo molane handwash has been used. Possibly touching over clothing at best. Depends how passed out wee Deek is. Aye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.