Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, please someone rub some aloe into his head it's on actual fire, or he took a detour via Chernobyl. Is it just my eyes or maybe it's a bespoke statement piece but his wee co ord didn't coordinate. He looks super excited though I hope they have a lovely time at kids club making slime, memories and dancing to agadoo. Wish i could see him talking wee deek through the cha Cha slide. It'll be a lot for him bless him the criss cross will take it outta him but hopefully he'll be able to do the time warp and definitely YMCA if Mario has bought bespoke flashcards from a small educational business

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.