Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see how early, early actually is 😂. She’s got loads of staff 🙄
She could have been in at 8am / if she did what normal people would do and sack off the unnecessary tit she does 294 times a day

Reactions: 13
A member of staff down - winder if it's Davina, she wasn't too well the other day. If it is Georgia's going to be absolutely buggered as it's obviously Davina who runs that place!

Reactions: 11
Just incase anyone was unsure … this is the busiest week of the year for her

she might not have mentioned it much!
Think it’s gig weekend, not sure though?!
She does a lot of merchandise for something but she hasn’t said what it’s for!

Anyone else think it’s the new girl that’s had enough of inbred island life that’s left her a member of staff down?

Reactions: 14
Are we going on a teeth whitening journey 🤦🏽‍♀️
We just know it’s going to be the best product ever 😑
And I don’t get the need to have isles of silly on clothes
Isn’t that what people did in the 80s when they went to Greece or Spain 😂
---
Another thing
I’m on one today 😂😂
I thought she couldn’t put her mouth round a spoon because the Feel disgusted her
Another pointless story of hers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone hasn't been following her for previous gig weekends, don't get your hopes up. Her stories are literally the exact same, there are just a few more people in the shop and she talks about it A LOT. We may be treated to her dad's band performing on the quay if we're lucky 😬but it's mainly just people going back and forth on boats and small crowds of people cheering.

I've followed her for years and I've never seen that Issy woman, am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone hasn't been following her for previous gig weekends, don't get your hopes up. Her stories are literally the exact same, there are just a few more people in the shop and she talks about it A LOT. We may be treated to her dad's band performing on the quay if we're lucky 😬but it's mainly just people going back and forth on boats and small crowds of people cheering.

I've followed her for years and I've never seen that Issy woman, am I missing something?
Yes it’ll be frame after frame of a load of Hooray Henry’s getting in the way of these ‘gigs’ she’s trying to film to show us, all wearing their pullovers slung casually over their shoulders.
And definitely a rendition of Mustang Sally at the end.
Izzy was definitely there last summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Don’t forget filming everyone ‘partying’ and having fun, always on the outside.

• Haha
Think it’s gig weekend, not sure though?!
She does a lot of merchandise for something but she hasn’t said what it’s for!

Anyone else think it’s the new girl that’s had enough of inbred island life that’s left her a member of staff down?
I reckon it's the new girl. Georgia's advertising for someone in the shop for May and June. Obviously she'll have Ruby working in there during the summer holidays - couldn't put a shift in herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Eating and laughing on the shop floor while there are customers in is so rude and disrespectful. If someone treated her like that you'd never hear the end of it.0/10 for customer service Georgia.

Yes it’ll be frame after frame of a load of Hooray Henry’s getting in the way of these ‘gigs’ she’s trying to film to show us, all wearing their pullovers slung casually over their shoulders.
And definitely a rendition of Mustang Sally at the end.
Izzy was definitely there last summer.
Don’t forget ol’ Mick penning a xenophobic poem to put up in the board outside the shop. Because, you know, he’s hilarious and the visitors from other nations just love it 🥴
---
Charlotte did a bunk 🧐🧐
She probably got sick of Georgia taking the piss out of her accent / Northerness / non-posh ways… Which Georgia will have found a novelty because she’s had such a sheltered existence and is generally a bleep.

Reactions: 16
Adam’s got risotto (again) to look forward to tomorrow evening. Blue cheese and spinach for a change?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10