Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t just work on her hands, that’s not how the body works. Her old tortoise neck would be loads better, and as you say her revolting lips would see a difference too. It’s all lies and trickery.
Tortoise neck 😂😂 🐢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatever must Jowan’s mate think of his strange mother constantly talking into her phone like that? I should think the residents of Silly must be used to it by now, seeing that grotty yellow coat walking around with her screen pointing up her beak, but visitors must be amused.

Reactions: 13
The constant chat about the weather is so bleeping boring. No one cares what the weather is like on shitter island Georgia, NO ONE! I’d say she needs to get a life but you can’t get them on the islands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she always so surprised when it’s rainy/windy? It seems to happen a lot and even we’re not bothered and we (fortunately) don’t live there 🙄

Reactions: 7
So she’s done an exercise class, and worked up a sweat. Admitted to smelling of BO without sweating the other day…. She won’t have a shower today will she 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Please say you’ve had a shower Georgia 🤢 what a truly awful example for her teens 😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has lived on shitter island her whole entire life so why does she never have enough food for when the bad weather hits and freight is cancelled! Just because she barely eats doesn’t mean the rest of the household should go without!

Growing up as kids on Scilly must be boring a f**k there’s absolutely NOTHING to do. Just the beach and some crappy park but that’s only weather depending.

Growing up as kids on Scilly must be boring a f**k there’s absolutely NOTHING to do. Just the beach and some crappy park but that’s only weather depending.
When she was saying she felt slippery for the kids because the weather is bad and so they can’t go out… no Georgia, you feel bad for yourself because they’ll be at home messing the house up just by being normal teenagers 🙄

Reactions: 15
If you want to feel sick
Listen to her troughing the chips
She’s disgusting
Anything to put a link on
Smol
Hoover
Neat x 427363838
Hoover
Tortoise neck enhancer collagen
tit make up that doesn’t work x 173639362777
Neals yard
Younique
Hoover
Swan air fryer
Hunter & gather which she thinks tit now but anything to make a quid
Soon be back to mayas dog food & itch again
Sorry she annoys me can you tell 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When she was saying she felt slippery for the kids because the weather is bad and so they can’t go out… no Georgia, you feel bad for yourself because they’ll be at home messing the house up just by being normal teenagers 🙄
And she wanted Joan’s friend to go back saying how a-may-zing the gawgus isles of Silly are 🙄, all he’s gonna remember is getting woken up by the ducks and hoover each morning, playing darts with the old
Men and dodging Joan’s weird mum who talks to her phone *all* day and keeps nosing around in their bedroom complaining of their smell 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to laugh at this. Of course he thinks the house feels like a military camp! The kid never gets a few minutes peace before she’s nagging at him to get up, get dressed, tidy up, make his bed, walk the dog, get outside… as long as he’s not in her way.

It’s all very well saying how much she misses him when he’s away, but the second he’s home she can’t wait to get him out of the house again. Actions speak louder than words. He’ll be growing up to resent her.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I had to laugh at this. Of course he thinks the house feels like a military camp! The kid never gets a few minutes peace before she’s nagging at him to get up, get dressed, tidy up, make his bed, walk the dog, get outside… as long as he’s not in her way.

It’s all very well saying how much she misses him when he’s away, but the second he’s home she can’t wait to get him out of the house again. Actions speak louder than words. He’ll be growing up to resent her.
Look at all those dots along the top there! 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me she wasn’t begging for order of services 😧

I wouldn’t have touched those chips after she’d picked each one up and scraped them with her finger nail 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Please tell me she wasn’t begging for order of services 😧

I wouldn’t have touched those chips after she’d picked each one up and scraped them with her finger nail 🤮
she absolutely was begging for the order of service to be printed for her for free, she is the lowest of the low!

• Angry
  • Wow
she absolutely was begging for the order of service to be printed for her for free, she is the lowest of the low!
The funeral directors usually organise that for you, don’t they? They did for us recently. Or you can do it yourself if you’re handy with a computer and know what it is you want.

Reactions: 11
Thing is
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit
All she does is go on how hard done by she is but let’s be honest
She’s never had to struggle
She doesn’t work
She does duck all
Never heard her worry about paying a bill or cost of living etc
Her only worry is travel & even then she’ll put crocodile tears on but reality she’ll be glad to see the back of the kids so she can hoover 1st thing in a morning
She’s a vile woman

ps moaning about Joe nicking her mini eggs
He’s a kid ffs he should have treats not her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19