Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she’s away again…. In Cheltenham! She is allergic to staying at home!

Reactions: 2
Why does she have those big saucer buttons on everything she wears. They are woeful looking 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder are Claudine and Robbie always on the bag. It would make sense then why she would think it a good idea to make multiple videos of her big smiley head adoring herself and posting them to the gram.

Ah duck sake Claudine, you don’t wear white to a little girls communion party. You had your communion and wedding day let this little girl be center of attention😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to be centre of attention, the brother gives me the creeps!

Also, making the communion day about her kid with the cake…no self awareness

Reactions: 6
She’s so new money. All her accessories are huge CC’s and big Gucci prints, very like Coleen Rooney.

Reactions: 5
She literally keeps the WAG flag flying, a footballers wife through and through

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣
Claudine has two boys no daughter. Is it her cousin? (Her mums sisters daughter or a friend).
I’m very curious to know how old her mum is.
Years ago I would see her mum in magazines etc she was many years on me at that stage & I’m late 40’s.