Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her stories with a straight face.

“It’s raining in sunny LA. What do you do when it’s raining?”

🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s kinda very sad how vain she is like what goes on in her head 🤦‍♀️ Just live your life Claudine

Reactions: 5
She sounds off her tits in the last post! What's with the American drawl, "Vitamins", and the shades. She's just too funny.

Reactions: 2
This thread is about to get busy again the podcast up and Adam said she's joining rhbh friend of dorits. Rumours probably come up every season but they seem to think she's in this time

• Sick
I haven't watched claudines stories in months, just looked in there. she's in Beverly Hills. have to say she's looking very very like the mother, I suppose that's what happens when you insist on wearing the same clothes hair and makeup you wore when you were young nearly 20 years later. she could be anywhere in the world (but let's face it it's usually a super tacky bling hotel) but she will show you around the hotel/surroundings and always end the video on herself giving a full up and down of her short black dress🙄yawn

Reactions: 4
Even if she does become a housewife she won’t last long because really and truly she’s a very boring empty head that doesn’t even have a good wardrobe to carry her. PK is very funny and charismatic and Keano is only interesting to watch on the football pitch. Claudines 1 Hermes berkin, 1 Chanel from 2007 with her Balmain from H&M dresses from 2015 won’t cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mentioned previously that Claudine’a house is very old fashioned and I’ve only just realised why she hasn’t bothered to bring it into this decade…..it’s because she is never in it 🙄. Christ she is never home, always somewhere with Robbie…she must be afraid to let him go anywhere on his own as he is such a catch/looker 🤣🤣😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She must be away 3 weeks now, where are the boys? Are they in boarding school?

At home I actually don't know why this one had kids. She used to go away for years and bring Robert and leave Hudson at home he was only brought the last year or two . I remember robbie putting up xmas morning videos and there would only be him and Robert Hudson would be in bed and she was probably the same

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My friend lives in Abington and you’d often see the eldest on his bike cycling alone. There wouldn’t be any kids his age in the estate. A bit sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My friend lives in Abington and you’d often see the eldest on his bike cycling alone. There wouldn’t be any kids his age in the estate. A bit sad.
That’s nonsense, what about older kids/teens who live in countryside & not in an estate & miles away from the local town.

Reactions: 1
That’s nonsense, what about older kids/teens who live in countryside & not in an estate & miles away from the local town.
Well they have their parents at home and family life, this pair are away weeks on end.

I assume their parents organize play dates. All I’m saying is I’ve seen him cycling alone and that there isn’t many children his age if any in the estate, after it was commented Claudine and Robbie are always away.

I assume their parents organize play dates. All I’m saying is I’ve seen him cycling alone and that there isn’t many children his age if any in the estate, after it was commented Claudine and Robbie are always away.
This is not true at all, lots of kids his age there! However his parents are never there, quite sad really for them !