Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t chontel a few weeks ago boast about toilet training the twinge within 3 days? They’re in nappies still sooo it didn’t work? Or was it Paris?

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how much Chontel loves herself sick. I’m sorry but she’s not attractive and has horrible dress sense. That’s why she over compensates with being over the top “affectionate” with adults but with her own kids she’s not

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how much Chontel loves herself sick. I’m sorry but she’s not attractive and has horrible dress sense. That’s why she over compensates with being over the top “affectionate” with adults but with her own kids she’s not
Yes 🙌 the constant eye bleeping is so off putting! She is so masculine and obsessed with her appearance/body!

Reactions: 4
Cost of living crisis where people are struggling to buy the basics let alone buy Mother’s Day gifts so of course Chontel’s flaunting all her freebies and $540 hair treatment 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Business runs an event, that I assume people pay to participate, and she gives them oranges she cut up at home along with Coles pikelets, so professional.
Clearly too cheap to get caterers in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Confirmed from her post...definitely wore what could be a wedding dress to a wedding as a guest. Ugh.
She just has no style at all. She might be rich and have a banging body but she never looks nice when she's dressed up out of active wear.

Reactions: 7
Agree she has no style. The dress she wore was so inappropriate for a wedding guest. Looked like a wedding dress. So odd. Talk about trying to get all the attention.

The bridesmaids were in white also so it makes it even worse. Everything is always super revealing or short with her. It’s like more skin visible is sexy to her. It’s not chon

Reactions: 6
Agree she has no style. The dress she wore was so inappropriate for a wedding guest. Looked like a wedding dress. So odd. Talk about trying to get all the attention.
I think she would be exhausting as a friend. Everything has to always be about Chontel. Every baby shower there are multiple photos of her with the mum to be cradling her bump, Someone has a baby there are multiple photos of Chontel and the baby, someone has a wedding she dresses like a bride and makes a heap of content about it. I actually thought she was away with her "bestie" Erin and her husband for a dirty weekend away - swingers style - until I saw the wedding content. I'm still convinced they are swingers though.

Reactions: 7
I think she would be exhausting as a friend. Everything has to always be about Chontel. Every baby shower there are multiple photos of her with the mum to be cradling her bump, Someone has a baby there are multiple photos of Chontel and the baby, someone has a wedding she dresses like a bride and makes a heap of content about it. I actually thought she was away with her "bestie" Erin and her husband for a dirty weekend away - swingers style - until I saw the wedding content. I'm still convinced they are swingers though.
Did you catch her stories last week about going out with her girlfriends and their booking had ended so they got moved to another table nearby, and a group came in and she said turns out they were a swingers group. She reckons she didn't know what an upside down pineapple meant. Straight away I thought of the commentary on here that her and her bestie Erin and their husbands are swingers haha

Reactions: 6
Looks like the new app is called Neuform and the launch hasn’t gone ahead as planned as it was supposed to be today. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes seeing as the market is pretty saturated with influencer fitness programmes these days.

Attachments