Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t chontel a few weeks ago boast about toilet training the twinge within 3 days? They’re in nappies still sooo it didn’t work? Or was it Paris?

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how much Chontel loves herself sick. I’m sorry but she’s not attractive and has horrible dress sense. That’s why she over compensates with being over the top “affectionate” with adults but with her own kids she’s not

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how much Chontel loves herself sick. I’m sorry but she’s not attractive and has horrible dress sense. That’s why she over compensates with being over the top “affectionate” with adults but with her own kids she’s not
Yes 🙌 the constant eye bleeping is so off putting! She is so masculine and obsessed with her appearance/body!

Reactions: 4
Cost of living crisis where people are struggling to buy the basics let alone buy Mother’s Day gifts so of course Chontel’s flaunting all her freebies and $540 hair treatment 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Business runs an event, that I assume people pay to participate, and she gives them oranges she cut up at home along with Coles pikelets, so professional.
Clearly too cheap to get caterers in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2