Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Professional athlete 😂😂😂😂
He’s just as vile as she is. I can imagine when the boys are older imagine them bringing a girlfriend home that Aaron sees as fat. I can imagine him causing an absolute scene
He needs serious help

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Professional athlete 😂😂😂😂
He’s just as vile as she is. I can imagine when the boys are older imagine them bringing a girlfriend home that Aaron seems fat. I can imagine him causing an absolute scene
He needs serious help
Like no matter how much you hate the carers just no need to be personal or body shame them! Just makes me so thankful to not be in a position with a tit baby dad 😂

Reactions: 1
Like no matter how much you hate the carers just no need to be personal or body shame them! Just makes me so thankful to not be in a position with a tit baby dad 😂
He’s got a habit of making comments about women’s appearance! Wants to look at himself first
I thank my lucky stars every day my life is boring compared to these people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe Dan is the mystery man she’s talking about DM’ing her then, I’ve only ever seen his name a few times on Facebook if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have a clue who he is😂

Maybe Dan is the mystery man she’s talking about DM’ing her then, I’ve only ever seen his name a few times on Facebook if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have a clue who he is😂
I think she uses the blog as a threat towards who ever it is, fruit loop

She probably uses the blog thinking she won’t be sued as said person won’t pay to read it/know she’s talking tit about them

Now you mention it I think it’s exactly that
don’t know why else you’d include it, it’s obviously to get at someone. Attention seeking as per
---
Charlotte crosby has got a job doing the anna equivalent role in the aussie geordie shore

Last edited:
don’t know why else you’d include it, it’s obviously to get at someone. Attention seeking as per
---
Charlotte crosby has got a job doing the anna equivalent role in the aussie geordie shore
I’ve always had a soft spot for Charlotte I can’t lie, good on her

Reactions: 4
Does that new member on Jodie’s thread seem a bit suss?? Or am I just overthinking 😂

Think Im turning into one of the Krusties and assuming people are ‘flying monkeys’ 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣they call people flying monkeys and get paranoid about VIP accounts with 1000’s of posts over there🤣
---
Ironic actually considering their clique is suspicious 🤣

• Haha