Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading all her status last night 😂😂 someone needs to lock her up
it’s not funny really but she is batshit🤣it’s got me thinking about richard gadd tho does he really want her identity to be private? He said they changed so much she wouldn't even recognise her self but that was clearly a lie?

Have you seen richard messaging people to remove accusations about who committed the sexual assault? The accused and richard still aren’t specifically saying it’s not him..

Reactions: 3
it’s not funny really but she is batshit🤣it’s got me thinking about richard gadd tho does he really want her identity to be private? He said they changed so much she wouldn't even recognise her self but that was clearly a lie?

Have you seen richard messaging people to remove accusations about who committed the sexual assault? The accused and richard still aren’t specifically saying it’s not him..
She’s coming across as someone with delusional disorder. Many people with it can be in the community with support but the way she’s posting it’s actually worrying she’s just left. I hope to god she’s under mental health services because i honestly think she’s dangerous
I said this to my partner yesterday about the whole hiding her identity, he didn’t try hard really, he would of known all the tweets would resurface and people would identify her
I haven’t looked into the guy but I wonder if there is some kind of trauma bond still attached. The way he went back to his house at the end and the wanting to keep him hidden

Reactions: 4
She’s coming across as someone with delusional disorder. Many people with it can be in the community with support but the way she’s posting it’s actually worrying she’s just left. I hope to god she’s under mental health services because i honestly think she’s dangerous
I said this to my partner yesterday about the whole hiding her identity, he didn’t try hard really, he would of known all the tweets would resurface and people would identify her
I haven’t looked into the guy but I wonder if there is some kind of trauma bond still attached. The way he went back to his house at the end and the wanting to keep him hidden
She doesn’t seem to have a job so i assume she probably gets PIP etc so i assume she has some sort of mental health team to an extent most likely. It’s crazy that so many people are getting in touch with her when who knows how crazy she could be?

do you think richard could be doing this for revenge?

the one accused is someone called sean foley, he also looks similar to the actor and the timelines match up when they worked together. Neither sean or richard have simply said it isn’t him but sean is saying he is contacting lawyers and the police for the accusations. Have a look at this message richard says ‘im not saying if you’re right or wrong’ which is a weird thing to say?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t seem to have a job so i assume she probably gets PIP etc so i assume she has some sort of mental health team to an extent most likely. It’s crazy that so many people are getting in touch with her when who knows how crazy she could be?

the one accused is someone called sean foley, he also looks similar to the actor and the timelines match up when they worked together. Neither sean or richard have simply said it isn’t him but sean is saying he is contacting lawyers and the police for the accusations. Have a look at this message richard says ‘im not saying if you’re right or wrong’ which is a weird thing to say?
Surely if it was wrong you’d deny all accusations so media aren’t spreading anything and stop with the allegations that you want them not to post?

Reactions: 1

I’d hope so. I know where I am if you don’t engage on 3 visits they discharge you which is wrong and I wonder if she’d engage. She comes across like she has no insight at all which is so scary
I think so, I find it odd how he would put her though and not the man. I do think hes probably still got a link to the man and feels like he doesn’t want to hurt him if that makes sense. That message to me though screams it’s 100% this Sean. If it wasn’t why wouldn’t you straight up say you’ve got it wrong

Im sure he originally said he loves seans work etc but still didn’t deny it was him just said don’t make assumptions not what shows about which does make me think Lauren could be rught and he still has some ties deep down to him

Reactions: 1
It’s all kicking off with Jodie and Aaron again😅
Oh god what’s happened now 😂 let me guess same old Jodie posting some people and Aaron trying to play dad of the year? I don’t understand why they’ve not sorted this in court a year ago

She made a video moaning that she’s in Tesco and shouldn’t be on a time limit to reply to “people” basically😂
IMG_4499.png

I find him like a covert bleep most of the time but she literally has a track record of doing this with siennah and the way people can’t see through her😳
Exactly! I can’t stand Aaron after what he did to pumpkin but part of me understands him lashing out on socials but I don’t agree with how far he takes it sometimes (does that make any sense😂) but he needs to take a deep breath and remain calm surely he knows that Talia has a cult following and they won’t ever believe a thing he says, he’ll always be the villain and he caused that himself with his vicious outbursts over the last 18 months

Exactly! I can’t stand Aaron after what he did to pumpkin but part of me understands him lashing out on socials but I don’t agree with how far he takes it sometimes (does that make any sense😂) but he needs to take a deep breath and remain calm surely he knows that Talia has a cult following and they won’t ever believe a thing he says, he’ll always be the villain and he caused that himself with his vicious outbursts over the last 18 months
I’m really wary of him after he lied that O was in the bay at the RVI but he was actually in a private room with his own bathroom and a bed for parents.. it was utterly disgusting that they left him like that. I don’t understand how they can’t sort this out privately. I’m sure people said Talia used to avoid court for S whilst she was with Aaron so he must have saw it coming.

They both have the weirdest relationship. He said not even long ago co parenting was going ok. Then says he hasn’t seen the boys for 10 weeks. Not sure if I think he sometimes says good things to try and keep her happy and then unleashes.
I have no time for their thread anymore I still read it but they just repeat the same tit every few weeks. I’d love to be a fly on the wall though to see the actual truth

I understand he’s annoyed not seeing his kids but his story just now is vile. Calling the carers fat and saying he won’t have his children round it as he’s athletic and he won’t have his kids turn out fat shows you exactly the person he is. Utterly vile comment

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.