Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son saw them at ‘Spoons in Poynton earlier, it’s the pit stop before going out in Manchester, he said ‘that fat woman you follow is in here with her family’ have you heard her laugh it makes your eyes bleed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son saw them at ‘Spoons in Poynton earlier, it’s the pit stop before going out in Manchester, he said ‘that fat woman you follow is in here with her family’ have you heard her laugh it makes your eyes bleed 😂
It’s a shame he didn’t take a photo of her out in the wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the fellas phone must be at least 8yrs old?

She says he’s had these on his phone and she didn’t know he had them!!!!!

So the Daughter was 8 last week 🤔 No way is his phone that old!!!! Or they’ve been on his Cloud and she’s making out like he’s all cute keeping them on his phone!!!!

And why do we need a picture of her mini me with a wide open gob whilst he’s eating 😡 and please god that little girl will have orthodontic work done on her teeth as she gets older!!
---
It’s a shame he didn’t take a photo of her out in the wild 🤣
We love your Son already 😍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
All 3 of them poor children will have awful body imagine issues and not to mention that all 3 will have horrible horrible relationships with food because of her too. Honestly there fucked because of her
I have to agree. All they eat is junk food so that's what they will continue to do in adult hood. They'll be very unhealthy adults.

Her being dolled up all the time for nothing will definitely be noticed by daisy. I have a mum friend who's always dolled up too and now her daughter is in high-school, all she's bothered about is her looks and not her school work. The mums blaming her school friends but you literally have to look at her and see where its come from.

I'm not sure how it will rub off on her boys, probably just embarrassed but I hope they don't think all girls have to be dolled up all the time and be obsessed with looks and equally lie about their dress size.

Reactions: 8
That there is the face of very definitely not happy man. #miserableFrank #wheresmyHazel
The face of a man who knows this photo is going straight on Instagram.

Her younger kids aren’t Instagram looking kids that’s another reason she doesn’t get so many brands to work with her. They are lovely in their own way of course, as all kids are but they usually have unkempt hair, grubby and ill fitting clothes and shoes and have unclear speech if you were a brand looking for kids on an ad and Charlotte was up against someone like Laura at FiveLittleDoves for example then you would always choose Laura.

Reactions: 13
Clearly thinks she's an amazing arse cause she's always bending over to show it off 🤢 and when she does it (especially when she wesrs flares) it always always reminds me of the back end of cow
IMG_0696.jpeg

So unprofessional having her big arse on the screen and she is doing an advert. She must think it looks good lol 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8