Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely not a size 10.

Adding peacocks of my list of shops to avoid. What is their marketing department thinking using her to sell their clothes?

Reactions: 19
God she’s desperate. Give it a rest chazza screeching into your phone trying to sell absolute bollocks, your content is dead as a door nail your “career” is in the gutter where it belongs. I’d say stop it now while you still have some dignity but that left the chat a long long longgggg time ago

Reactions: 11
I’m a little bit behind, can someone explain to me what this new holiday pyramid scheme scam is?😳

Reactions: 3
She's live on tick toc, she's just mentioned the bedroom. She's got people in its been a nightmare was supposed to be done November 🤷 so 6 months then, 6 months waiting for someone else too foot the bill. Why any company would gift her anything is beyond me

Reactions: 20
She's live on tick toc, she's just mentioned the bedroom. She's got people in its been a nightmare was supposed to be done November 🤷 so 6 months then, 6 months waiting for someone else too foot the bill. Why any company would gift her anything is beyond me
They’ve been in that house around 18 months too 😫. Surely the bedrooms are priority?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine making your son wait so long for a bedroom just so you can get it free she’s a joke of a mother

Reactions: 29
Bobby Bollox… IF - big if - that’s true there’s no way she would have kept schum about that.. any kind of drama and it’s would have been broadcast as content instead of the daily cheeky boi

Unless by people she meant Matty Delo (Katie truff - Hayes - diy daddy) then possibly x

Reactions: 14
Day drinking Chazza in charge of children? You bleeping alcoholic. No wonder Pob shagged all the prozzies in The Dam.

What a bleeping mess you are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She is getting worse as the days go by and as the reels go by. It's bad enough her trying on clothes and trying to say she is a size 10 but what's with all the faces, stupid dancing, slut dropping the list goes on.
Then to mention only fans and her God awful feet lol. Then when she says I need to get my bunions looked at but I would be out of action for 6 weeks, chazza your out of action every day in life so really it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her voice is the stuff of nightmares. How anyone in her life can stand listening to her screeching constantly is beyond me. She just sounds so thick and fake, the stupid accents she randomly does - utter cringe. Her Dad would be so ashamed of her, what does she do?! What has she ever done to be proud of?! Her “job” is literally filming herself applying fake tan once a week - she isn’t doing TV, she has no talent, she doesn’t advertise any decent brands - she’s just a waste of sperm that should have dribbled down Bagpuss’s leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has not got a USP or talent so this dancing like she has been electrocuted and pulling faces and mocking the disabled with certain facial expressions is all she has.
The only thing she has a talent for is showing what Homer Simpson’s makeup gun he designed would look like in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has not got a USP or talent so this dancing like she has been electrocuted and pulling faces and mocking the disabled with certain facial expressions is all she has.
The only thing she has a talent for is showing what Homer Simpson’s makeup gun he designed would look like in real life.
dancing like she’s been electrocuted 😵 ⚰ 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.