Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t believe that!!

I’m currently looking into the legality of MLMs vs Pyramid schemes and it looks like she might be getting herself in a bit of bother by not actually doing any ‘selling’…
Ohh I really hope she is, prayers this scam is her downfall 🙏🙏

Reactions: 11
Thick cretin doesn’t even know the difference between inquiring and enquiring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a reply : Hi my lovely! Unfortunately, I’m not looking for followers as you can imagine it just to overwhelming me with amount of people inquiring so I’m doing this for friends and family only but if you want to save on her own bookings, I can show you how you can do that xx
Would anyone trust this illiterate bleep to book anything for them? Ask to go to Palma and she sends you to Parma

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The travel MLM will fall flat on her arse.

People are clued up on how to book holidays. A quick search on skyscanner and trivago to compare hotels and there you go 😅😅 I wouldn't give those vultures any commission

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pob3 is a right old bloater. 😶😶😶😶

Where is Traceh, today? Is she trying to insert 2 bob coins into the back of the television?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t believe that!!

I’m currently looking into the legality of MLMs vs Pyramid schemes and it looks like she might be getting herself in a bit of bother by not actually doing any ‘selling’…
Basically, MLMs sell... LEGAL and Pyramids recruit... ILLEGAL!! So you're probably right about what she's doing! Not very much soon if she carries on!

Reactions: 17
It’s not gone noticed that Dawsysarsytravels despite being mainly “we” and the occasional “I” - Pob isn’t promoting it on socials & it’s not linked on his insta 👀

Found some details off a similar post / page / book from home travel agent - their page was a lot more accessible / professional and it seems like the monthly fee is access to the travel booking system each month.

I’m not saying this is the scheme Chazza is promoting equally i’m also not suggesting the place I got these from anything less than professional with a good business x

The travel bit is as it seems - you book the travel & commission is earned (doesn’t say what) and paid up to 90 days AFTER travel - split 70/30 you / business then 80/20 after you’ve earned a certain ceiling.

It’s the network marketing option thats the different layer & you can earn off that too - that’s less clear & need to contact them for more info but basically the more your friends join and sell travel the more you earn. X

Reactions: 14
I think I’ll do exactly this. I sent warburtons and email when she got all that free food, but they didn’t reply 😂
It probably wasn't free any more than the Peacocks clothes she flogs are free. She has to buy them to obtain an affiliate link, which is how she actually makes money
---
It’s not gone noticed that Dawsysarsytravels despite being mainly “we” and the occasional “I” - Pob isn’t promoting it on socials & it’s not linked on his insta 👀

Found some details off a similar post / page / book from home travel agent - their page was a lot more accessible / professional and it seems like the monthly fee is access to the travel booking system each month.

I’m not saying this is the scheme Chazza is promoting equally i’m also not suggesting the place I got these from anything less than professional with a good business x

The travel bit is as it seems - you book the travel & commission is earned (doesn’t say what) and paid up to 90 days AFTER travel - split 70/30 you / business then 80/20 after you’ve earned a certain ceiling.

It’s the network marketing option thats the different layer & you can earn off that too - that’s less clear & need to contact them for more info but basically the more your friends join and sell travel the more you earn. X
Which is classic pyramid selling.

Reactions: 15
Why do I want to say ‘ woohoo big summer blow out’ at this pic of wondering oaken from frozen?
1715240621451.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Does anyone think she actually understands this travel business thingy? It sounds very complicated and let’s face it Chazza hasn’t got the biggest brain - even she admits that. Can see her getting in a right Chuffin muddle with it. Wonder if she understands what she’s getting into?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone think she actually understands this travel business thingy? It sounds very complicated and let’s face it Chazza hasn’t got the biggest brain - even she admits that. Can see her getting in a right Chuffin muddle with it. Wonder if she understands what she’s getting into?
No,she hasn’t got the mental capacity to take a tit let alone a travel business.
What a silly woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
(08/05/24)

Everybody can breathe a sigh of relief because we can all slut drop in Peacocks' clothes. Also nice to know she can spell the word AD when she wants to. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.