Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is awful 😱 WTF was she thinking? Her management company must be complete idiots to have this vile cretin on their books.
I do wonder if filming things like that upset the children. After all they don’t understand it’s pretend (assuming it is)

Reactions: 16
I do wonder if filming things like that upset the children. After all they don’t understand it’s pretend (assuming it is)
I hope her management get in touch with her, she’s a disgrace behaving the way she does in front of her kids & promoting DV
Pob just as bad as well for not putting his foot down and saying No! Anything for a quiet life, tweenie trainers, luxury holidays, all so he act like a somebody in Lytham to get his end away. Pair of them are sad as duck!

Reactions: 17
It makes me laugh because me and husband have been looking into nutrition, and a lot of nutritionists and food scientists say that 60-75% of your plate should be veg, with small meat portion and small carbs as opposed to the normal meat as main, carb + veg as side. I’ve been making dinners with 4-5 different vegetables and small carb and small meat portion and we both feel so good. Yet Chaz makes a semi-healthy arabiatta (healthy compared to her usual Chinese takeaway) with 1 veg and she suddenly thinks she is a nutritionist with the best, healthiest meal out there 😂😂😂 she’s so thick it honestly cracks me up!
We do the same - we have the Mediterranean diet pyramid stuck on the fridge !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she’s literally promoting domestic abuse against men is ok now then??? Could you imagine a bloke doing this to a woman??? IT IS NOT FUNNY This needs to go viral it’s disgusting that she thinks it’s funny especially involving the kids. She’s bleeping pathetic. I’ve already reported it and her bloody account. No need for it 😡

Reactions: 29
So she’s literally promoting domestic abuse against men is ok now then??? Could you imagine a bloke doing this to a woman??? IT IS NOT FUNNY This needs to go viral it’s disgusting that she thinks it’s funny especially involving the kids. She’s bleeping pathetic. I’ve already reported it and her bloody account. No need for it 😡
I've reported it too. The stupid witch put it on TikTok as well. 🤬
---
Our Trace's 73rd Birthday today.

No Chazza, your dad would not be proud how she dragged you up and how you turned out.

charlottedawsy_1715009725210.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715009743169.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715009750144.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715009772852.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I reckon it's like a war zone in that house with her jealousy! He's probably been told to get on his bike - literally - and he has!

matt_sarsfield_1715014708556.jpg

I see Samie from love island has posted the very same scamming travel pyramid scheme…….🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I've reported it too. The stupid witch put it on TikTok as well. 🤬
---
Our Trace's 73rd Birthday today.

No Chazza, your dad would not be proud how she dragged you up and how you turned out.

View attachment 2918797
View attachment 2918798View attachment 2918799View attachment 2918800View attachment 2918801
She wishes her 93 year old dad was there with him, he’s hardly going to be up singing & dancing if he was. Ffs chazza stop going on about your dead dad that you didn’t know!!

Reactions: 14
I see Samie from love island has posted the very same scamming travel pyramid scheme…….🙄
I messaged them, and asked for more info. I looked at what they sent to me and asked a few questions. Whoever it is that replied just referred me to the information sent. You get the feeling this person has no idea or interest in answering any real questions, ones that anyone actually considering paying them any money should ask before they send a penny to them.. the person replying clearly didn't know the answer to any of my questions.

I would say now I've read through the information, and watched the numerous videos, I can confirm that:

CHARLOTTE DAWSON'S DAWSYSARSYTRAVELS IS A SCAM
THE JETSET FORMULA IS A SCAM

I hope Google picks up on this comment in the search results.

Reactions: 34
"95% of people in the travel industry have another job and do travel as a sideline" is she bleeping having a laugh?! That is completely fabricated. So travel agents - including my sister, an agent for 20 years - have another job? Aye ok you lying,scamming bleep! I best go tell my sister she has another main job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She (or someone!) had to edit that nonsense spiel ad so much 🤣 there were so many bits clipped out.

Reactions: 11
This is not DawsySarsyTravels. This is a pyramid selling scheme and The Jet Set Lifestyle Group is the real business behind it. She can't even explain properly about it because she knows nothing about it whatsoever.

It's clearly YET ANOTHER SCAM. 🤬 Whoever parts with their money is a fool.

wow Chazza you explained dawsysarsytravels really well in that reel, I can see exactly how by lining your pockets I can make loads of money myself by doing very little work....SAID NOONE EVER!!!! SCAMMING witch!

Reactions: 22
wow Chazza you explained dawsysarsytravels really well in that reel, I can see exactly how by lining your pockets I can make loads of money myself by doing very little work....SAID NOONE EVER!!!! SCAMMING witch!
She can't explain what she doesn't know. She hasn't got a clue and it shows.

Reactions: 16
This is not DawsySarsyTravels. This is a pyramid selling scheme and The Jet Set Lifestyle Group is the real business behind it. She can't even explain properly about it because she knows nothing about it whatsoever.

It's clearly YET ANOTHER SCAM. 🤬 Whoever parts with their money is a fool.

View attachment 2919182
View attachment 2919183
View attachment 2919185
View attachment 2919186
View attachment 2919189
View attachment 2919191
View attachment 2919193
Ive noticed whenever she’s selling/scamming she has one of the boys with her. I think she does this because she’s uncomfortable and lieing so needs her emotional crutches. She is the oddest person on Instagram like who is her audience? Who actually gives a tit about her and her mundane life.
---
I think this travel shite will be the final nail in the coffin for her and she knows it, no one cares about her no work no sponsorships she’s done. This travel scam is the last push to squeeze any money out her last remaining sheep, disgusting tbh

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.