Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does in her SHITE look like them holiday snaps the Mail have up of her. Pinched from her heavily photoshopped Insta.
The teeeeny tiny skinny arms and waist on her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chazza might have enjoyed filming this but just look at Pob's face! It says it all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh Chazza, we all know Pob’s history, he was defos balls deep in some of the red light district’s finest that weekend

Reactions: 24
That reel is awful 😱 WTF was she thinking? Her management company must be complete idiots to have this vile cretin on their books.

Reactions: 28
One of the people she is following from the travel ‘company‘ she is working with is Cassie Rowan and she was on the show ‘Life on Marbs’. I used to live in Marbella so follow a few accounts from round there, and I have followed Cassie for quite a while (her mum owns a bar in Aloha Pueblo which is very popular with locals). God knows why she was involved in that show! Anyway, most of her content was home / family / Marbella stuff and a couple of years ago she started with the ‘Jetset Lifestyle’ rubbish. She’s pretty funny other than that. She seems ok, but it is unsurprising that she is involved in something dodgy because there are a ridiculous amount of people over there doing dodgy things to make money.
I actually quite enjoyed life on marbs, was good trash tv 😂 was disappointed it only lasted one series! I remember cassie was BFF with the girl on there who looked very similar to Lauren pope?

Charlottes latest reel has my stomach curling in second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 10
Size 10 my ass. She is such a fibber. I'm a size 16 and I'm really trying hard to lose weight at the minute but the difference is I know what weight and size I am. I know what I have to do to lose the weight. I know it takes a bit of hard work. I know what she is doing is all wrong but unfortunately there are those who follow her who will not know that her diet and exercise plan is total bull tit and her pictures are photo shopped to within an inch of their life.

Please please let the karma bus be on its way to this lying, cheating scamming piece of work.

Don't even get me started on that last reel I actually cringed and had second hand embarrassment for her lol

Reactions: 17
Just look at that pose!

Just look at that photoshopping!

Size 10? Just duck off!

Where was your weigh-in Chazza eh?

Chazza has always made a thing of she doesn't wear jeans - these are jeggings anyway. So with her 5lb gain at butlins, the slow start to going back on her plan, her pezza, her take-aways and fry ups - she reckons she's lost weight. At this point she is really talking some serious bollocks.

These are the newest stories on the travel scam page

1714983703092.png

1714983723263.png

1714983751681.png

Reactions: 9
What is she doing 😂
Filming herself slapping pob and acting like she does of camera.
She’s a sick joke,duck of chazza you talentless prick

Reactions: 20
What is she doing 😂
I can’t believe her fella even agrees to be filmed for these reels. She is so unfunny I know she’d make me uncomfortable in person.

Reactions: 18
What is she doing 😂
I think you’ve raised a good point there, she thinks she’s hilarious because thinks shes dead relatable & that everyone feels equally insecure as her & wants to slap their fella about after a stag do abroad.. except they don’t. We all know how insecure she is but I can’t believe how blatant she’s made it kicking off with Blondie (made sure it was out of blondes ear shot tho.. 😉) I would feel sorry for her tbh if she wasn’t such a self absorbed, lying, scamming witch 🥰

Reactions: 25
I just don’t get it, it’s so random how she has fixated on chicken arabiatta. Even if she made it from scratch and it wasn’t utterly processed, completely wasted calories and laden with cheese….its still not a healthy, nutritious meal. I mean it’s not entirely bad but surely if she is pushing a plan this isn’t the thing to push. Or am I missing something here? Does the act of eating it cause you to inexplicably burn 4000 calories?!
It makes me laugh because me and husband have been looking into nutrition, and a lot of nutritionists and food scientists say that 60-75% of your plate should be veg, with small meat portion and small carbs as opposed to the normal meat as main, carb + veg as side. I’ve been making dinners with 4-5 different vegetables and small carb and small meat portion and we both feel so good. Yet Chaz makes a semi-healthy arabiatta (healthy compared to her usual Chinese takeaway) with 1 veg and she suddenly thinks she is a nutritionist with the best, healthiest meal out there 😂😂😂 she’s so thick it honestly cracks me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I just point out that the shoes that cost more than a bed don’t actually fit because of her bunions. Obviously a size too big so they fit at the heel but toes nowhere near where they should be.

I had a bunion removed in my early 30’s (ballet boarding school from 11-18 lol) but I couldn’t fit in normal shoes before, especially ones like this, because they don’t stretch over the bone. Mine wasn’t as bad as hers but I needed to buy wide fit to accommodate it. She will be making them worse by constantly shoving them into ridiculous shoes.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Chazza might have enjoyed filming this but just look at Pob's face! It says it all.

View attachment 2917948
You might think you’re the boss Chazza, but even your kids walk all over you! You struggle to adult, let alone parent.
Only time Pob smiles is when he’s out with his mates. He hates the life you portray, your kids will feel the same in years to come when all you want to do is film them for the gram to garner attention for yourself. I dread to think how many pervs follow your accounts to share your children’s images it’s sickening.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.