Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie would never take Mabel for a pram walk. That would require actually moving her legs and body. She is a couch potato
What do you mean? They totally took her for a walk when she was but a few days old. There totally was a baby in that pram! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Someone in the comments” called her a baby bore, yeah right. She means “someone in the posts on tattle”

Reactions: 33
So Joel's favourite thing to do when he's not working is to direct and choreograph... not spend time with his wife and child 😂
The fact that the actor he was talking to in the next clip just walked away, says a lot. Whether it was a joke or a pretend joke, I still don’t think the rest of the cast particularly like him. I imagine they’ll arrange drinks and not invite him, then someone accidentally mentions drinks in front of him, and they have to invite him.
Also, why the finger inverted comma action, it wasn’t relevant. The idea behind that is you’re paraphrasing, so when he’s saying when he’s not “acting” he’s actually saying that he’s tit at his job!

Reactions: 18
You know what. I just realized her address got leaked thanks to her wonderful and that she is absolutely not disgusted by husband. And she keeps posting all the time when they are awake or sleeping at night with the whole Mabella info on her stories.
like girl online danger, get some common sense.

Reactions: 21
Is there even a baby in that pram on the baby bore post ? If it is it’s v wrapped up for the weather we’ve been having
Those pram wheels don’t look like they’ve seen daily walks since birth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me that you have been reading Tattle 🤡😂🤡
View attachment 2929006

And that's all fine, but other people don't have to listen or care and share the same level of interest in your child. Your child is only of interest to you and your immediate family.

And your social media is your business, and your followers your customers. It's not your private instagram. If they don't like what your talking about , they'll say it and possibly unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there even a baby in that pram on the baby bore post ? If it is it’s v wrapped up for the weather we’ve been having
Those pram wheels don’t look like they’ve seen daily walks since birth 🤣

I don't think Gary has a clue, way too many clothes in this rare UK heat, take the pram cover off, take the hood down and buy a parasol, that baby is going to seriously overheat!

Bet she probably took the creature out in midday heat too 🙄

Reactions: 13
And that's all fine, but other people don't have to listen or care and share the same level of interest in your child. Your child is only of interest to you and your immediate family.

And your social media is your business, and your followers your customers. It's not your private instagram. If they don't like what your talking about , they'll say it and possibly unfollow
Carrie seems to forget that whilst she can talk about Mabel as much as she wants, everyone else has the right to find it mind-numbing and boring

Reactions: 28
You know what. I just realized her address got leaked thanks to her wonderful and that she is absolutely not disgusted by husband. And she keeps posting all the time when they are awake or sleeping at night with the whole Mabella info on her stories.
like girl online danger, get some common sense.
Don’t forget, he also leaked her license plate!

Reactions: 7
I don't think Gary has a clue, way too many clothes in this rare UK heat, take the pram cover off, take the hood down and buy a parasol, that baby is going to seriously overheat!

Bet she probably took the creature out in midday heat too 🙄
She probably thinks she’s too cool to wear summer clothes. She’s special and unique and likes autumn remember so she’ll dress in layers to show us she’s different.

Reactions: 20
I decided to watch the Heathers pro-shot this afternoon and oh my God, Ailsa Davidson blew me away as Veronica

I have only listened to Carrie on the soundtrack, but Ailsa's voice is so much stronger than Carrie's, and her American accent doesn't sound like Kermit the Frog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I decided to watch the Heathers pro-shot this afternoon and oh my God, Ailsa Davidson blew me away as Veronica

I have only listened to Carrie on the soundtrack, but Ailsa's voice is so much stronger than Carrie's, and her American accent doesn't sound like Kermit the Frog
Looks the part too, Cazza was so miscast

Reactions: 10
Looks the part too, Cazza was so miscast
I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief at the theatre but she was larger than the actress playing ‘Martha Dumptruck’ who is bullied for her weight in the show. So the thought of the elite mean Heathers adopting her as one of their own just didn’t make sense in this version. It was miscast visually for sure. We can pretend that it doesn’t matter and we should cast any actor regardless of body type, but if it alters a characters motivations or attitudes then I say it would matter?
Same when she played Fantine. She looked far too ‘sturdy’ to play that role.
I think audiences can look past most things but physicality of a character does count when it doesn’t fit with the story. Fantine has given all her money to pay for her child. She is starving on the streets and dies of consumption (a wasting disease)
I’m not saying fat people shouldn’t play leading roles. If it has no bearing on the story any body type is fine if they can play the role.
In the case of Les Mis and Heathers it is distracting and takes the audience out of the story as they try to make sense of the person they see and the narrative unfolding before them.

Reactions: 33
Hahaha, Starkid just posted on Instagram that they're now on the London Palladium wikipedia page as the fastest selling musical concert in its history. Guess they #casuallysoldout the Palladium. Bet Carrie is fuming she wasn't asked to be a part of it because in her mind she's chummy with them after the Darren Criss thing, no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha, Starkid just posted on Instagram that they're now on the London Palladium wikipedia page as the fastest selling musical concert in its history. Guess they #casuallysoldout the Palladium. Bet Carrie is fuming she wasn't asked to be a part of it because in her mind she's chummy with them after the Darren Criss thing, no doubt
I saw a clip of her performing with Darren Criss and Joey Richter on TikTok yesterday. She was terrible - it really emphasised how she cannot dance and despite being younger than both of them, she looked like their scatty old chubby aunt stomping around in those bleeping Docs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Basically every role that Carrie thinks she is iconic for is one where someone who came after or with her is better remembered and more successful for it. Ailsa is widely regarded as the best UK Veronica we’ve ever had. Kingsley Morton was a better Wednesday and got more praise for the role than Carrie did. Nathania Ong is probably the most beloved recent Eponine and there’s been a bunch of others. Georgina was a better Cinderella and has had an amazing career off the back of that show

Reactions: 23
Basically every role that Carrie thinks she is iconic for is one where someone who came after or with her is better remembered and more successful for it. Ailsa is widely regarded as the best UK Veronica we’ve ever had. Kingsley Morton was a better Wednesday and got more praise for the role than Carrie did. Nathania Ong is probably the most beloved recent Eponine and there’s been a bunch of others. Georgina was a better Cinderella and has had an amazing career off the back of that show
And she was sooo smug about being a 'bigger' and blonde Veronica

I suppose that is the nature of performing, not matter how good you think you are someone can always come along who is better than you
Shame Carrie has learnt no humility

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.