Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the Mabel Disney bingo, can we have ‘pic of baby in creased gender reveal dress’ please?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You were at Paris N1?!! Omg so jealous!! Hope you had a wonderful time! The TTPD set looked insane! Gutted I had to sell my Wembley ticket because seeing Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me and I Can Do It With a Broken Heart performed live looks like the best thing ever

For Disney they have to be doing coordinating knock off Disney t shirts made by Joel right? And probably dressing up Mabel in a Disney costume - isn’t there a random duck character they go on about for being overlooked so maybe that? Or a Minnie outfit because of the Minnie outfit they used for the gender reveal? A Disney Princess outfit will be too Like The Other Girls for Carrie
YES I was at N1 and I can still barely believe it. I primary live in the Parisian area and I was lucky to have managed to buy a ticket when they first went on sale. It was insane and having Paramore as the opening act was amazing too! Sorry you had to sell your tickets.

For the Mabel Disney bingo, can we have ‘pic of baby in creased gender reveal dress’ please?
Oh that's a good one... They're definitely going to aren't they 😭

Reactions: 6
Joanie has a Coronation St cardigan made to look like bricks? Did we miss April Fools WTF?
i own the Roy’s Rolls t-shirt from that collection because it properly made me laugh when i saw it 😂 but i’m a saddo who likes a novelty t-shirt to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we have ‘new Disney adult tattlers who blow smoke up Walt’s arse, get defensive and then leave within the hour’?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
YES I was at N1 and I can still barely believe it. I primary live in the Parisian area and I was lucky to have managed to buy a ticket when they first went on sale. It was insane and having Paramore as the opening act was amazing too! Sorry you had to sell your tickets.

Oh that's a good one... They're definitely going to aren't they 😭
both of us come join us in the collective meltdown on the Swift thread if you’re not ready there!! We were absolutely not okay on Thursday night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping that they got the mouse situation under control in that house. Not had any further update on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me that you have been reading Tattle 🤡😂🤡
1000018773.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Is anyone going to West End Flea Market next weekend? Hamilton usually has a stall.

Reactions: 2
Hey, wear whatever the hell you want and you feel comfortable in, but her hair, combined with her sense of fashion, it just ages her so, so much. Never in a million years would I think she's only 31.

(Also, please, let's not ever get into the weight discussions ever again. I always immediately get afraid we'll see the Waitrose Joel picture.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"So if there are any new mums out there worried about talking to friends and family incessantly..." The thing is Carrie, you're not talking to your friends and family. You are broadcasting to hundreds of thousands of people. Why are you not giving your child the right to privacy?

Mothers should absolutely be allowed to speak on motherhood as often as they'd like but maybe for a second think about the "creature" you birthed and think about how everything you're sharing about HER is going public on the internet where it will stay forever.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.