Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a big show scheduled for next year already have a promo shoot done a year in advance? With, I’m sorry, the way she looks at the moment?

It’s either a book thing, something with soulmate Vom, a one-off concert, or one of the plays she does for a short time every year in order to have a thing in the west end. Or is it time for another Les Mis anniversary concert thingy?

Aside from nobody having an interest in casting her in a big prestigious show, I don’t think she would want to join one again, after Cinderella.

Reactions: 15
Oh man, I saw there were 10+ new pages last night and got excited thinking something interesting had happened. But no, same snoozefest as always since little Magnitude has been born 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 11
What does LMTO mean?
London musical theatre orchestra.

I can’t imagine her having the vocal finesse to play Jenny Lind and sing Never Enough. Def leave that sort of thing to Celinde.
She can’t dance so that is The Bearded Lady and This Is Me out.
Which leaves vanilla wife of the lead Barnum and A Million Dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, she got a fresh coat of orange for this shoot, so I’m guessing it’s something where it doesn’t matter and she’s not wearing an elaborate costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_7538.png

I know is the filter doing most of the heavy work….but she looks good here? Flattering clothes, normal side part. The hair length looks so good on her?? i am SHOCKED.

She might have taken new headshots maybe? Thats what I could think about her secret photoshoot

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Again with the over sharing though.why would you want the world to see your baby’s room?

Reactions: 17
She has such an awful way of speaking, there is nothing natural or likable about her anymore at all

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2916978

I know is the filter doing most of the heavy work….but she looks good here? Flattering clothes, normal side part. The hair length looks so good on her?? i am SHOCKED.

She might have taken new headshots maybe? Thats what I could think about her secret photoshoot
It’s because she’s dressed like a normal human being here

Reactions: 12
What on earth possesses her to do her eyeshadow like that? Looks like she's got a nasty eyelid infection.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2916978

The nicest she’s looked in a long time!

But she will read these comments and bring back the violent parting and the weird bag lady outfits

Reactions: 17
Could it be that Paddington thing Tom's involved with? It says 2025 but photoshoots in April/May seem a tad early. Maybe announcing the cast?

Reactions: 5
I still think it'll be related to the book she was "working on" last year. It's too early for panto announcements xxx

Reactions: 6
Could it be that Paddington thing Tom's involved with? It says 2025 but photoshoots in April/May seem a tad early. Maybe announcing the cast?
I can't take Paddington seriously anymore since he's become the angel of death in memes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.