Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also waiting for
My child is 7 but would LOVE to come to this
:( and then wait for the age to drop and drop.
The difference in ability between an 8 year old and a 12 year old is vast.
No self respecting Year 7 is going to want to ‘train’ with an 8 year old.
---
The questions have started already. Because in their rush they are incapable of sorting the finer details and making things perfectly clear.
Looks like that comment has been hidden, they really don't have a clue 😂

Reactions: 5
MT Junior appropriately announced after Joel joined in the trend of taking the piss out of the legally blond kid on tiktok to prove that he doesn’t hate kids

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Why does the graphic say 30th August but the caption says it's all weekend? They'll be back-pedalling when it doesn't sell well :LOL: Hope they've got all the safeguarding for this 🤔
The audacity to post this after Joel was publicly mocking a child actor for views/likes

Also why does it say MT junior, but the caption is MT Juniors. They can't even get that right. Bunch of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MT Junior appropriately announced after Joel joined in the trend of taking the piss out of the legally blond kid on tiktok to prove that he doesn’t hate kids
It just makes it worse to announce a kids workshop after bullying kids. This would be like someone bullying you for being fat and then selling workout classes to help you lose weight.

I really hope no one buys tickets to this after they bullied the child and that comments start calling them out on their bullshit. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 22
What a completely underwhelming announcement. Who has asked for this? It’s not like they’ve not opened up their workshop to kids before. I think they’ve not got anyone yet, so are holding off until they get someone, then last minute will say they’re running it. I can not believe ANYONE would want their child taught by a company that slags off kids. The icing on the cake, would be Nay Nay teaching and telling a child who was struggling to stop crying and it will help them in the future! 😤

Reactions: 16
So they have the whole of the summer holidays to do a Mabel meet and greet and they wait until the Friday before school starts when most parents are out and about getting school stuff ready for the new term as they know their darlings won't grow anymore!

I had a thought, on Mabel's 1st birthday are all the crazed stalkers going to share a photo of Mabel with a gert big emoji covering her face and then John will come along and share it again 😂😂😂 What a bleeping joke 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.