Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, that's sounds illuminating.

I don't check their insta page anymore, it's so boring ! are they still getting the idiots who think they have an amazing love story ?

I am tempted now to check out the podcast.

Reactions: 2
I just can't' get enough of this latest podcast. This man says and I quote "My whole identity- I go through my life-giving support and love to Caroline and she goes through life not giving a tit for me, that's just how it is" Is he really that stupid or did he sell his happiness for a few trips to the beach and a townhouse in the desert? Clearly his mother and family listens to his podcast and heard that. In fact, she laughed about how now half of the family are not talking to him because of content of a previous podcast. So, I went from feeling sorry for him to now figuring out- he is just a lazy, entitled mommy's boy that has no intention of making a name for himself. CS if nothing - she is brutally honest about how she feels about him.
!
So half his family don't speak to him and pretty much her entire family don't speak to her........

Reactions: 5
I just listened to it. It is ab so lut ely mad. They spend most of the podcast hurling insults and complaining about each other, then at the end they somehow try to convince listeners (themselves ?) they have a great relationship and they make it 'look simple' .

It's so funny, he admits 'he has to compliment himself' because no one else does, admits his whole identity is being there for Caroline. Says he has his mum there to tell him he is amazing, because Caroline doesn't. CS claims she had a great day the previous day because he left the house for 3 hours, which he never does..

But the menstruation stuff is mind-blowing. He is amazed that women get their period every month, he didn't know that ! and he asks what is 'wrong' with women that they get a period every month.o_Oo_O. According to him Carolines' PMS lasts for 15 days a month because she is crazy most of the time. Unbelievably, he even admits he couldn't get anything better than her, so he decided to stick to her, she says thats why he is invested in their relationship and why 'it works' o_O .

They are delusional. She clearly detests him (don't blame her) and barely tolerates him, whatever he feels for her is not love, that's for sure, some sick dependency which she plays on, with her pretending she is an independent woman and doesn't need a man.

At the end of the day, it really confirms that she is an abusive narcissist and he is a leeching opportunist.

I can't stand his voice, he is so dumb,

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow thank you guys for taking one for the team! I can't believe they actually said all those things on a Podcast! Has he no shame? Has he left his dignity in Madrid? It seems their Podcast is a sort of couples therapy session for free since they can't afford a real therapist. I'd be mortified to have all that information out there.

Reactions: 3
Wow thank you guys for taking one for the team! I can't believe they actually said all those things on a Podcast! Has he no shame? Has he left his dignity in Madrid? It seems their Podcast is a sort of couples therapy session for free since they can't afford a real therapist. I'd be mortified to have all that information out there.
You have to listen to this one! he is so angry. She laughs at him. The only part where he was firm was when he said do not speak about my family, move on. half his family isn't speaking to him.

Ooofff I just listened. Has no one told him that she doesnt love him? Also that when a woman goes into menopause is not the time to try for a kid. I feel like she knew he was so dumb about womens periods that she led him on for two years longer to buy time. Not sure he would have married her. She is an out and out horrible person. No one could like her long term. Not even kids.

Reactions: 4
When LOL first came out, I was fascinated by CS. Didn't like her & was amazed that she actually got cast. Suppose it's no shock, as all these shows need a villain, it wasn't much of a stretch to play one. Seemed that her entire schtick was to be a dick whilst thinking she was funny. Not a warm bone in her body. My sadness is for her children who've never had a mum imo. Not sure I buy the bs they're married, and certainly think there is more to it than the public know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When LOL first came out, I was fascinated by CS. Didn't like her & was amazed that she actually got cast. Suppose it's no shock, as all these shows need a villain, it wasn't much of a stretch to play one. Seemed that her entire schtick was to be a dick whilst thinking she was funny. Not a warm bone in her body. My sadness is for her children who've never had a mum imo. Not sure I buy the bs they're married, and certainly think there is more to it than the public know.
I’m rewatching LOL now. She has changed so much like we all do I guess. She seemed more put together in LOL, now she can hardly string a sentence together.

Another freebee staycation. IQ29 will never leave her. These types of things mean more to him than having a job. I wonder why the hotels are stupid enough to give it to them?

Another freebee staycation. IQ29 will never leave her. These types of things mean more to him than having a job. I wonder why the hotels are stupid enough to give it to them?
Empty, desperate ones. Certainly not Accor anymore

I took a hit for the team and listened and I use that term loosely, to the latest podcast.

highlights:
1) Gem is "in love" and she expects him to be even more successful now because men in love try harder
2) IQ didn't have any friends or a job in Dubai five years ago. Erm he still doesnt? lol
3) Zack and Yasmin "poke" IQ 29 because yasmin's friends makes fun. I mean, I can't blame them imagine having that bum constantly in your house, no break and listening to that annoying voice. Even the kids know he is a waste of space.
4) she said noone can take the house away from her. i.e. I guess IQ is not on the deeds.

the rest is drivel how she was so brave to get divorced blah

Reactions: 7
That podcast was telling. She keeps talking about ‘I’ instead of ‘We’. She also talks about renegotiating her marriage to Sergio. I’m thrilled Cem has found a new partner (lucky girl) and no Caroline, she wouldn’t be intimidated by you one iota.

That podcast was telling. She keeps talking about ‘I’ instead of ‘We’. She also talks about renegotiating her marriage to Sergio. I’m thrilled Cem has found a new partner (lucky girl) and no Caroline, she wouldn’t be intimidated by you one iota.
What does renegotaiting entail I wonder?

Has she found a uni to ship her eldest off to yet?

She just had to have a dig at Cem's new girlfriend by saying "she was late" when they met for dinner.
She's a vile, nasty excuse for a woman. Cem is well rid.

She just had to have a dig at Cem's new girlfriend by saying "she was late" when they met for dinner.
She's a vile, nasty excuse for a woman. Cem is well rid.
Where did she say she met her for dinner? I missed that. Its actually pretty funny cos the girlfriend set out her stall and wasn't sitting there nervous and rocks up late. I love that! ha ha

Where did she say she met her for dinner? I missed that. Its actually pretty funny cos the girlfriend set out her stall and wasn't sitting there nervous and rocks up late. I love that! ha ha
At the start of the pod. They all met for Jasmine's birthday. She (CS) goes: "she came bounding in, she was late, gave me a hug, it wasn't confrontational or difficult".

Then.......get a load of this!
"A lot of women, to me, obviously want to prove a point, they know who I am 😅, they come into meetings feeling nervous or want to make their mark" 😅😅😅😅

How arrogant can she be, unbelievable 🙄

• Haha
At the start of the pod. They all met for Jasmine's birthday. She (CS) goes: "she came bounding in, she was late, gave me a hug, it wasn't confrontational or difficult".

"A lot of women, to me, obviously want to prove a point, they know who I am 😅, they come into meetings feeling nervous or want to make their mark" 😅😅😅😅

This is absolutely hilarious. Also, its the same about IQ - she thinks that people are envious when everyone thinks she is nuts and its embarrassing. Imagine asking IQ what he does for a living? what does he respond with? Does anyone know who the girlfriend is? obviously the girlfriend has got under her skin! ha ha

I took a hit for the team and listened and I use that term loosely, to the latest podcast.

highlights:
1) Gem is "in love" and she expects him to be even more successful now because men in love try harder
2) IQ didn't have any friends or a job in Dubai five years ago. Erm he still doesnt? lol
3) Zack and Yasmin "poke" IQ 29 because yasmin's friends makes fun. I mean, I can't blame them imagine having that bum constantly in your house, no break and listening to that annoying voice. Even the kids know he is a waste of space.
4) she said noone can take the house away from her. i.e. I guess IQ is not on the deeds.

the rest is drivel how she was so brave to get divorced blah
Omg I can't believe she said that men in love are more successful. So what does that say about IQ who's NOT successful? 😂
She's so dumb, he's completely tainted her judgement.
---

She's delusional and just plainly dumb!
---
So they had an other freebie chef come over last night for some "friends". Who are these people? We've never seen them before. Notice how her usual "friends" like Maria, Michael, Stephanie etc are nowhere to be seen anymore? She is so vile that she can't even keep any friends (except the RHDubai ones but that's just for PR). That's the reason she will never dump IQ because she would be alone as even her children won't want her.
Her birthday is coming up I believe so we will get to see more freebies from IQ. Balloons or no balloons this year? 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just had to come here and tell you guys in case you haven't seen the dumbest stories yet of IQ : there's a storm in Dubai, it's not the first it's not the last, but he has been posting a gazillion stories showing us the rain/wind like as if he's in the middle of Hurricane Andrew. But the best of the best (and I can't believe I actually have to write it) is he said "omg it's raining stones! It's raining stones!" then gets closer and says "omg it's ice!".. CS in the back says "it's hail" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.
Now if just THAT doesn't show her how DUMB he is I don't know what will. Even her 14 year old kids know what hale is...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had to come here and tell you guys in case you haven't seen the dumbest stories yet of IQ : there's a storm in Dubai, it's not the first it's not the last, but he has been posting a gazillion stories showing us the rain/wind like as if he's in the middle of Hurricane Andrew. But the best of the best (and I can't believe I actually have to write it) is he said "omg it's raining stones! It's raining stones!" then gets closer and says "omg it's ice!".. CS in the back says "it's hail" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Now if just THAT doesn't show her how DUMB he is I don't know what will. Even her 14 year old kids know what hale
I was coming on here to write the exact same thing 🤣 I was crying with laughed. What an idiot! It’s raining stones has to be the best thing that’s come out of his mouth 🤣

• Haha