Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must read this as now they are posting her looking friendly with his mum. Telling his dad is never there and not mentioned. Can't blame the dad staying away from the mess. they must have invested so much into IQ29 and for him to end up being a driver and bag carrier with a woman 20 years older must be devastating.
I honestly doubt they read here because if that was the case CS would tell Numbnuts IQ to stop with the "ohhh look at dis..wooow" "oh look at dis..izz craaazy" on repeat.
This trip they are having, we can clearly catch Numbnuts' Mommy from Madrid clearly giving the side eye to CS quite a few times and doesn't look happy at all. I probably would be too if I saw my son being treated like a busboy with a woman just a little younger than me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love how on his stories Caroline is so happy because his mum agrees with her and no babies. She agrees because she doesn’t want her son tied down to even more with Caroline. If he was with a 20 something girl she’d absolutely agree with him they should have a baby. He looks so upset 🤣 mummy sees the light thank god!
His parents are absolutely thanking the gods that its not a possibility and are waiting for it to burn out. His mum visits but dad does not. I said it a few days ago - says it all. He CANT be straight. this obsessing about his mum, what she is wearing etc. He is so feminine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Mama IQ thinks of Caroline? I bet she sees straight through her
yes but she is also probably torturing herself thinking where did she go wrong that her son has no employment, is married to a woman 20 years old, has no children and will have no children unless he leaves her. IQ could put in another 10 years with CS to really reap the rewards and still go on to have a family but he is so immature and unmanly, how would he ever be a provider? could you imagine him with a wife and kids and being "dad" and having to be relied on? no. I feel sorry for his mum. I really do. It must be upsetting for her to see. yet IQ wants her so badly to see his "success".

yes but she is also probably torturing herself thinking where did she go wrong that her son has no employment, is married to a woman 20 years old, has no children and will have no children unless he leaves her. IQ could put in another 10 years with CS to really reap the rewards and still go on to have a family but he is so immature and unmanly, how would he ever be a provider? could you imagine him with a wife and kids and being "dad" and having to be relied on? no. I feel sorry for his mum. I really do. It must be upsetting for her to see. yet IQ wants her so badly to see his "success".
To be fair it’s probably partly her fault he’s like this. He was probably over indulged as a child growing up. The relationship he has with her very odd and I can’t see it all being just him.

Reactions: 2
To be fair it’s probably partly her fault he’s like this. He was probably over indulged as a child growing up. The relationship he has with her very odd and I can’t see it all being just him.
I completely agree with you..his relationship with his Mommy (purposely said like a 5 year old) is abnormal. I mean, yes, he is a good son, granted (for HER), but there is something just not normal in the way he talks to her, films her, comments to her, etc.. I mean which 29 year old "man" would go on about what his Mommy is wearing on an Instagram story..let alone sleeping in the same bed when they were in Bali.
My 2 cents are that when Mommy from Madrid divorced from Papa Carrallo, she put all her devotion into the next "man" (cough) of the house which was Numbnuts IQ. We all know he has huge Mommy issues and in CS he thought he was going to find what his own Mommy gave him : love and complete devotion.
Yep well we know that didn't happen and far from it because CS is incapable of any kindness of any sort, thus why I believe Mommy from Madrid realizes that and is giving so much side eye to CS this trip.

Imagine being so broke that you have to plug a cake. Even showed the lid of the box. Notice they never host anyone apart from in their garden. Dinner is never on them. a holiday is never on them etc

Imagine being so broke that you have to plug a cake. Even showed the lid of the box. Notice they never host anyone apart from in their garden. Dinner is never on them. a holiday is never on them etc
Exactly! Let alone CS never makes a single effort to at least make a nice dinner table for her guests..no tablescapes, nothing. Laziest person ever.
Last day for Mommy from Madrid today, will we see Numbnuts crying again? 🙄

I think this shows their level of broke. Even if u r paid to advertise ...u advertise every birthday??. She cant afford happy meal at this stage.

Reactions: 3
Called it! IQ filmed himself crying at the airport because Mommy from Madrid was leaving..not one story..TWO! He's got serious mental issues..
I came here to say this. He was hugging with one arm and filming with the other. Also, followed up by a story of CS a"interrupting" them Has CS utterly lost it? I had a look at her old closet in the UK and home. Its huge. you can't tell me, she is happy to have her bathroom in the bedroom in order to have a "walk in" closet.

He's basically a manny.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would like to add that yesterday, Easter Sunday, there were a bunch of high society parties and/or events at hotels in Dubai per the Instagram stories of people I know. What did our 2 losers do? Go bring the dogs to the tagged and flagged doggie day care center! It dawned on me that no one wants them because she is so tacky and cheap and he's just dumb as rocks. The hotel Easter Brunch events, well they either were not invited or simply put, could not pay their way for a lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG see the latest video with him saying what people think my life is like or something. Its so cringe and embarrassing. how does she agree to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Geez, I can't believe I haven't been here in so long. Okay, if you want to see just how absolutely insane these two numbnuts are - listen to their podcast from today. I will give Sergayo all the credit for being honest because he doesn't hold back about just how he is treated by CS. She actually thows some good zingers back to him that I give her credit for because she is being honest. The fact that they are giving tips for a healthy relationship as they discuss how dysfunctional theirs isn't lost on the listener. It's the same old complaints- she ignores me, he won't leave me alone, his family- but the difference this time is he doesn't hold back. It is so uncomfortable to listen to because we know he is wasting good years of his life with this woman who is doing nothing but using him because she can. The good thing is he acknowledges regardless of how much he does for her - he realizes now she doesn't care. (his words) He puts it all out there and for once- I am hoping this guy finds someone his age and puts this ridiculous relationship behind him. The relationship this kid has with his mother is not normal. But I don't think he is normal. I think he has stunted. Emotional growth and uses his mother as a replacement for the lack of warmth and love he isn't' getting from icequeen. How can he not know about a women's period or cycle and still not have a job or friends? He has been in Dubai for 5 years- why has he no friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just can't' get enough of this latest podcast. This man says and I quote "My whole identity- I go through my life-giving support and love to Caroline and she goes through life not giving a tit for me, that's just how it is" Is he really that stupid or did he sell his happiness for a few trips to the beach and a townhouse in the desert? Clearly his mother and family listens to his podcast and heard that. In fact, she laughed about how now half of the family are not talking to him because of content of a previous podcast. So, I went from feeling sorry for him to now figuring out- he is just a lazy, entitled mommy's boy that has no intention of making a name for himself. CS if nothing - she is brutally honest about how she feels about him.
!

• Wow
I listened to it as well after you commented! just wow. He is quite angry in it and they are giving relationship advice, which clearly does not work. Its all so obvious that everything is hers. I think its a bit of both - he's really that stupid with not much women experience - turns out he lived with someone for a year and a half? what he paid some rent and had a job? I know - the bit about half his family not speaking to him and she just laughs. He has chosen this life. noone is holding a gun to his head and he says I wont get anything better out there. Well, he has nothing to offer. How come he has no friends? Its not healthy they are together all day and that would do my head in. He's trying to convince himself he doesn't want kids and that part is sad. Its not possible and he can't afford it anyway. How come he didn't know that women have periods every month even at age 24?

What DOES she find attractive about him? he drives her around? carries her bags?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9