By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can never understand where her protein (sorry protien) figures come from, that Pitta/ pizza thing- 54g for some scabby chunks of chicken? An average chicken breast is about 30g protein? Unless she's putting protein powder in her tzatziki(?) sauce 😂. I did a high protein diet for a bit and could never get anywhere close to what I needed, really doubt Gemma actually manages to on her small calories, feel like she's fibbing for the grid so everyone marvels at how well she does getting protein in every day 🥱
She once put a sw recipe on and I trIed to make it as it looked decent (years ago) and nothing added up at all, she said it was 5-6 syns or something but it was gonna be ridiculously high per portion when i looked at how many syns were in the ingredients! 🤥
I can tell you where she gets her protein from…eh JD ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her breakfast and dinner come in at less than 680 combined. She's seriously unwell

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!! 😂
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.

Reactions: 9
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.
Yes the best bit is looking like a mess then washing your hair and showering and maybe putting on makeup but she’s all about the gram.

Reactions: 4
Yes the best bit is looking like a mess then washing your hair and showering and maybe putting on makeup but she’s all about the gram.
Honestly doing this after a workout, then leaving the gym feels like that scene in Miss Congeniality after her glow up

• Heart
I reckon Celeste Barber would have an absolute field day with Gem's account 🤣
CB latest grid could almost be Gem at her yoga retreat 🤣
Love to see her do Gem at the gym, hair down getting in the way, lifting nothing but the peace sign in a matching too tight gym set and then driving back home for a few crumbs of muesli on a spoonful of yoghurt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CB latest grid could almost be Gem at her yoga retreat 🤣
Love to see her do Gem at the gym, hair down getting in the way, lifting nothing but the peace sign in a matching too tight gym set and then driving back home for a few crumbs of muesli on a spoonful of yoghurt 🤣
Even more ridiculous than her having her hair down at the gym is the fact that it’s one of those halo hair extension things!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m loving that little miss perfects socks in the yoga video are looking a tad grubby lol

• Haha
I love yoga, can't say I'm very good at it, but I'd be pissed off If I'd gone to a retreat for £400+ and someone other than the leader was filming, you're supposed to be letting yourself be in the moment, not everything's got to be an ad or prove how amazing u think u are 🤪

Reactions: 7
Just seen her house is on the market. Desirable village location 😂

doesn’t mention the prison

“Ooh, look at me, I can do a headstand!” Ooh, look at me Gem, rolling my eyes as far as Ican you knob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those rooms look tiny. Gemma takes more misleading photos than an estate agent 😂