By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That all saints set was £300. I usually don’t mind Gemma but this shopping haul is so far removed from reality. That’s £2k+ of clothes. I’m sure she earned a decent wage however dropping this amount on clothes is still bordering on obscene given the state of the economy and the cost of living crisis.
I’m guessing she’s getting a hefty discount for promoting the personal shopper service or she’s not buying all of these items.

Reactions: 8
That all saints set was £300. I usually don’t mind Gemma but this shopping haul is so far removed from reality. That’s £2k+ of clothes. I’m sure she earned a decent wage however dropping this amount on clothes is still bordering on obscene given the state of the economy and the cost of living crisis.
I’m guessing she’s getting a hefty discount for promoting the personal shopper service or she’s not buying all of these items.
I finds Gemma as insufferable as the rest, but really it’s her business what she spends her money on. The cost of living crisis is not her responsibility. If people are struggling and don’t want to see people buying expensive things then unfollow. Don’t expect people to modify their lifestyle because not everyone can afford to buy things. Gemma has never been an account to showcase affordable fashion so people shouldn’t expect it. Obscene or not, she can clearly afford to spend that much on clothes and she’s not taking anything away from anyone else.

• Haha
Yeah I don't have a problem with her spending that on clothes, it's her money after all and she's free to spend it on what she pleases. Possibly a little crass to be sharing it on insta especially if it's not an ad and she didn't need to but as said above her followers know by now she isn't exactly a Primark girl so doubt it will be a massive shock to them that she can drop 2k on clothes.

Reactions: 4
You don’t go from Ralph Lauren and Ted baker to Zadig&Voltaire & Sandro Paris within 6 months 😂😂
I’ve got my own business and I keep my expensive shopping habits to myself as it isn’t suitable in this current financial climate.
This doesn’t fit her wholesome housewife aesthetic she’s been cultivating for the past 5+ years and seeing as she uses her insta to affiliate link everything possible, I’m surprised she made the poor judgement to share this shopping trip haul, especially when she’s all about marketing with her work and herself.
I think she’s going to lose fans & income if she carries on like this.

Reactions: 6
She looks like death! Her monster munch hand is orange 🫣😂
What a weekend of showing off she’s done. Hundreds of pounds worth of nightie dresses yesterday and hundreds of pounds worth of skincare today. What a bellend

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She looks like death! Her monster munch hand is orange 🫣😂
What a weekend of showing off she’s done. Hundreds of pounds worth of nightie dresses yesterday and hundreds of pounds worth of skincare today. What a bellend
Her hands look grim! Imagine flaunting all that money on clothes and skin care, trying to portray a certain aesthetic and thinking you’re hot tit when your grotty tanned hands look like that! Not a classy look gem!

Reactions: 12
Aye, bet you have JD 😉

Pose on rinse and repeat.View attachment 2919974
I can’t help but smile every time I see her posing in this room knowing what we now know from her house floorplan on rightmove 🤭 seriously who can be arsed to fuss about selecting the right outfit (particularly the leggings that show your fanny) put a full face of makeup, style hair, drag a full length mirror around your house, prop it up against your desk, pull stupid poses and take loads of photos, carefully edit them all to show off your life as being amazing! It’s boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but smile every time I see her posing in this room knowing what we now know from her house floorplan on rightmove 🤭 seriously who can be arsed to fuss about selecting the right outfit (particularly the leggings that show your fanny) put a full face of makeup, style hair, drag a full length mirror around your house, prop it up against your desk, pull stupid poses and take loads of photos, carefully edit them all to show off your life as being amazing! It’s boring af
I wonder if they’d had any interest in their tiny house not far from a prison lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’d had any interest in their tiny house not far from a prison lol
I expect the most volume of views have been people having a nose after her bragging about it on insta, I’d imagine most would be flabbergasted at the price in comparison to the style of house and others in the area

• Haha
So I went digging earlier looking for something for another thread and I found these, our narcissistic Gemma wearing a long white floral dress to someone else’s wedding 🫠 and we thought the flower crown was bad enough 🤦‍♀️
The Barnet! Jeez....thats a beehive!

Reactions: 1
I can never understand where her protein (sorry protien) figures come from, that Pitta/ pizza thing- 54g for some scabby chunks of chicken? An average chicken breast is about 30g protein? Unless she's putting protein powder in her tzatziki(?) sauce 😂. I did a high protein diet for a bit and could never get anywhere close to what I needed, really doubt Gemma actually manages to on her small calories, feel like she's fibbing for the grid so everyone marvels at how well she does getting protein in every day 🥱
She once put a sw recipe on and I trIed to make it as it looked decent (years ago) and nothing added up at all, she said it was 5-6 syns or something but it was gonna be ridiculously high per portion when i looked at how many syns were in the ingredients! 🤥

Reactions: 5
I can never understand where her protein (sorry protien) figures come from, that Pitta/ pizza thing- 54g for some scabby chunks of chicken? An average chicken breast is about 30g protein? Unless she's putting protein powder in her tzatziki(?) sauce 😂. I did a high protein diet for a bit and could never get anywhere close to what I needed, really doubt Gemma actually manages to on her small calories, feel like she's fibbing for the grid so everyone marvels at how well she does getting protein in every day 🥱
She once put a sw recipe on and I trIed to make it as it looked decent (years ago) and nothing added up at all, she said it was 5-6 syns or something but it was gonna be ridiculously high per portion when i looked at how many syns were in the ingredients! 🤥
Same thoughts, her portion sizes are nowhere near big enough to match the grams of protein she quotes.