By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on, I'm sure a 16 year old Chandler Bing dreamt of working in data reconfiguration and statistical analysis

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Load of shite Gemma love

I canā€™t get past those cheeks - looks like sheā€™s storing nuts for the winter in them šŸæ []

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her food photos are so fake looking.Even the most high end food pics have a genuine, just come out of the oven look. No photo EVER has a perfectly clean surround like hers do. It looks like fake food, stone cold and completely lacking in anything that would make you want to eat it šŸ¤¢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her food photos are so fake looking.Even the most high end food pics have a genuine, just come out of the oven look. No photo EVER has a perfectly clean surround like hers do. It looks like fake food, stone cold and completely lacking in anything that would make you want to eat it šŸ¤¢
I reckon she transfers it to a clean pot/pan once itā€™s cooked. Who could be arsed! Bet Olivia & Andrew are always eating cold food!

Reactions: 9