Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an 8-10 too ,god 40 is good is it comfy?
Sooo comfy oh my god! I prefer them to span. Tbh. Whatever you do do not buy that fat cocaine addicts knock off spanx, she is charging more than skims AND Spanx for her Chinese tit

Reactions: 2
Sooo comfy oh my god! I prefer them to span. Tbh. Whatever you do do not buy that fat cocaine addicts knock off spanx, she is charging more than skims AND Spanx for her Chinese tit
Oh I wouldn't don't worry I'd wrap myself in cling film quicker than feed her cocaine and Chinese addiction 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I wouldn't don't worry I'd wrap myself in cling film quicker than feed her cocaine and Chinese addiction 😂😂😂
I met a woman wearing the black vest (the exact one that burp lives in) as a top the other day and it was absolutely horrific! Like so vile

Oh god....
It’s definitely meant for underwear but I’m telling you now it does not pull you in. Sinead is some con artist! It baffles me that the bleep is charging more than an established brand like Spanx!

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely meant for underwear but I’m telling you now it does not pull you in. Sinead is some con artist! It baffles me that the bleep is charging more than an established brand like Spanx!
Because fools will pay it...

Skims are amazing. Baba is so so so much better, no crèche though again this week as viruses stay active for 6 weeks..
He’s the big One this week already..

• Heart
Skims are amazing. Baba is so so so much better, no crèche though again this week as viruses stay active for 6 weeks..
Glad to hear he's doing better! The time really flies doesn't it? My youngest is 2 in July and I just can't believe it 😂

• Heart
I met a woman wearing the black vest (the exact one that burp lives in) as a top the other day and it was absolutely horrific! Like so vile
Is it as shiny as I imagine?burps beige one looks shiny but it could be overstretched over the diddies 8 miles off the breast bone
---
So glad to hear he's doing good ❤ keeping my lad off preschool this week too as he's on antibiotics til the weekend and I don't want to risk him catching anything else

• Heart
Delighted he's doing better, also ngl love this little chatty thread why did we wait so long 😂😂

• Heart
Baba is great thank god, vaccines next week im dreaaading it my nerves for her 🙈
It's worse for you than them, I swear. Bring a dodie if you use them and have a bottle/the boob ready to go for after. I honestly just kept reminding myself that you're doing the best thing for their health over and over to calm my own anxiety

• Heart
I don’t want to clog up the main burp thread but who is the person with multiple accounts 🤣🤣

• Haha
It's worse for you than them, I swear. Bring a dodie if you use them and have a bottle/the boob ready to go for after. I honestly just kept reminding myself that you're doing the best thing for their health over and over to calm my own anxiety
Oh absolutely it was never a question of not getting them just the thoughts of her being sore. Thanks so much for the tips 🥰
---
Yeah I'd also like to know. Or know who the suspect is at least #BurpsDetectiveAgency 🕵️‍♂️
Omg would also love the tea here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.