Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the majority of Olivia Rodrigo's fan base is under 25, and she is going to her concert wearing a matching t-shirt with her 13-year-old daughter. Why can't she take her daughter to a concert and act like her mum instead of her teenage best mate? I bet her sister is going as well rather than letting Erin take a friend her own age.

Reactions: 20
Wonder when little E will get to go to a concert with just his mom.

Careful Emma!! Your favouritism will be showing again. 😠
in that respect, babs' disinterest in the kid is a blessing in disguise. having to attend a concert with babs, all decked out in sequins and tat heart-shaped sunnies, bellowing along to all the songs as she films herself, bashing into other people and ruining the concert for everyone else in her general vicinity is a humiliation Ethan is lucky to miss out on - and given Sharky's supposed love for Beyonce and the time he truly lived his best life at her concent, hopefully he'll be happy to accompany little E to any concert he wants to attend in the future - even if it involves going out on the pretence that they are going to a football match so as not to challenge babs' outdated gender stereotypes 🙄 - while babs justifies not taking him because his taste in music doesn't fit with her vibe. i really hope Ethan rebels against babs' love of mainstream pop and blasts his rock or grunge or heavy metal or rap with loads of non-tween appropriate language at top volume through the hobbit house! 🤞🏻🤣

and on the plus side, if he goes to a concert with Steve, he has far more chance of being allowed to buy some merch, as opposed to babs who would declare he wouldn't wear a tee often enough to justify her buying him one, as she priorites buying tat for herself and treats for Ez. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When is she going to see liam gallagher? I cannot wait to see what she wears and what she thinks of the concert.. .. Would love to see her start a harry styles conga with her glitter bomber jacket and heart shaped sunnies in that crowd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The best thing for little E would be a full divorce situation and he goes with Ste and George and lives happily in Brighton whilst TT gets to live with Babs and they fulfil their destinies as the UK cut price Gilmore Girls, twinning into fame and fortune as TT becomes a star on the West End stage and Babs morphs into Sylvester Stallone's Mum.
---
When is she going to see liam gallagher? I cannot wait to see what she wears and what she thinks of the concert.. .. Would love to see her start a harry styles conga with her glitter bomber jacket and heart shaped sunnies in that crowd 😂
I think someone will chuck wee at her and I will smile quietly.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't wait till she gets hit in the head with a cup of piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We've been to three LG gigs and they are indeed brutal. Especially compared to a glittery Harry Styles/Taylor Swift clientele. We looked at getting tickets for this tour but we're actually on holiday at the time, otherwise we would have definitely been there.

Babs - top tip, you know those ponchos you get at Disney. Pack one in your boob sling bag, you're gonna need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The best thing for little E would be a full divorce situation and he goes with Ste and George and lives happily in Brighton whilst TT gets to live with Babs and they fulfil their destinies as the UK cut price Gilmore Girls, twinning into fame and fortune as TT becomes a star on the West End stage and Babs morphs into Sylvester Stallone's Mum.
Read this in the voice of the infamous Jackie Stallone “Yeah, Babsie”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn't she have TT too in May?
She does , I’m surprised she hasn’t banged on about it too as tours up and running, I went to opening night on Saturday and it was amazing , I don’t go to many gigs can’t afford em or blag em for nowt so I really did appreciate it , I will say though I saw one person in sparkles and she stuck out like a sore thumb and looked uncomfortable everyone else was dressed casual in take that tshirts and jeans

• Heart
Reactions: 16
---

I think someone will chuck wee at her and I will smile quietly.
Can’t wait to see her green hair after piss has landed on her 😂

• Haha
She's gonna have green hair this morning...needs to give up attempting the luminous Stockholm box dye shade. Too many years to correct at home!

Reactions: 13
Does she mean she’s going to dye her hair before the school run? Who in earth has time to do that? Also giving herself the ike , babs you give us the ick everyday

• Heart
I wonder if Babs and Nanny San used to "Twin" when Babs was a teenager? It's bloody weird how she "twins" with her child. I'd have been mortified if my mum had bought the same clothes as me as a teenager.
My Narc mum did this when I was a teen and even a young adult.
Adding that sometimes she would purchase for us both but also the worst was when I’d buy stuff and the next day she’d go out and get the same for herself- numerous times.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How does she have time to dye her hair or should I say die as in kill it before school? I’ve done breakfast put a load of washing on cleaned up after breakfast got myself washed and ready helped my small one get ready and I’ve been awake since 6am and don’t leave the house for another 5 minutes… I honestly don’t have time to change my hair colour as well! Say you don’t help out around the house without saying it….

• Heart
We've been to three LG gigs and they are indeed brutal. Especially compared to a glittery Harry Styles/Taylor Swift clientele. We looked at getting tickets for this tour but we're actually on holiday at the time, otherwise we would have definitely been there.

Babs - top tip, you know those ponchos you get at Disney. Pack one in your boob sling bag, you're gonna need it.
Haha, his brother's gigs are way more sedate! Seen him four times and no flying piss!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.