Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chocolate for Brogs?
Oh bugger! Yes of course - I forgot the obligatory snackies! Two full meals would definitely not be enough.
They’ll either go to Crumbs for cupcakes or a blonde place (I forget the name but the exterior is pink!)

Is there a prize when they hit all my suggestions!? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay so I haven’t watched the vlog yet so someone may be able to answer but why isn’t Bench returning to work? He’s not long term sick, he’s well enough to go on a “world” cruise, do all of his usual day to day activities and go on several Disney trips including rides and the long flights to and from, so what’s the issue?

Even if there was some sort of issue that prevented him from going back to his old job, there are tons of options. Working from home, admin, part time, call centre, he could do literally anything to get a bit of money in and contribute something, I simply don’t understand why he’s not. He never used to strike me as the lazy type but I guess that’s what it is?
Probably claiming the same reasons Gary c and Victoria in detail can’t work but they can go galavanting round Orlando more times in a year than the average person does in their lifetime which we are all paying for 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh I did enjoy LiarBrogan and her little weepy episode saying "I can't breathe" yet she was able to not only retreat to the balcony of the tugboat but set up an angle and press record on her vlog camera... BULLSHIT!!

Also where was her Gay Lodger loving husband during this time? You'd think they'd be comforting one another? Then again, it's all a performance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Of FFS.. I’m going to Disneyland Paris (my first time) in June also for 3 days - wonder if our dates will cross 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She can bugger off! Way too close to where I live for my liking.
I'm calling this now:
Stand outside York Minster but not actually, you know, go inside
Tour of the Jorvik centre ( and will pronounce it as JAW-VIC) because there’s a little ride. It’s a small world it is not. Not sure if they do pins though.
Visit to the Mulberry outlet shop
Lunch at the York Roast Co. For the Yorkshire pudding wrap OR if they’re feeling flush, they’ll go to The Ivy. Quite possibly both!
Will see Clifford’s Tower & call it a castle thing or moat.
Have a little stand on the walls but not actually walk them.
Photo with Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate street sign
Will say ’So cute’ at The Shambles with no idea about the history, the uneducated swines.
Rounded off with a stop at MacArthur Glenn outlet.

The beauty of York will be wasted on them & they’ll make it look really tit 🙄
Plus a visit to the York Chocolate Story and Betty’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m agreeing with those who said her clothes clear out was because nothing fits - she looks like she’s still on 7k calories a day View attachment 2920428
Fellow 90's children, this is giving major primary school summer dress vibes 🤣 Only Brogan looks more like an extra large picnic table with a gingham finish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fellow 90's children, this is giving major primary school summer dress vibes 🤣 Only Brogan looks more like an extra large picnic table with a gingham finish.
I was in primary school in the UK in 88-89 and it was literally the first thing that came to mind! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if they have the stamina for a UK road trip (if they plan to do it all in one trip). My other half and I shared a 5.5 hour drive to Cornwall recently and we're relatively fit people, it knackered us both. We did also go to beaches and get our wedding rings made custom (it was v cool, unlike buying them from a RIDICULOUSLY expensive jewellers)

Reactions: 15
She says her body changes, she's 30 now (insert her smug face)... yes exactly you're 30 now! you're supposed to be in a much better shape... she really thinks that she's a baby and that it's ok that her body gains 20 pounds every year..
And she want better quality clothes.. so no more granny primark flowery dresses ?
yeah most women say this because they’ve had a baby and they’ve literally torn muscles, breastfed, and reshaped internal sections of their body not because they eat too much. Also, she used this passive tone to absolve guilt. Her body has not changed. She has changed her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My body has changed in the last year, I’m 35 but because I have been eating more than I should have. My gp calls it unfortunate weight gain as it affected my bust disproportionately

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We can all see it now, they’ll wake ridiculously early to go get pics in touristy locations, then leave. They’ll look inside anything historical rather than going in. They’ll eat the same meal every place they go. It will get old fast. I’m not sure why she wants to travel as they do the same tit everywhere they go.

Also, as far as paying for all this, I don’t think they’ve paid for everything themselves. I’m sure both got inheritances (her dad and his gran) but I think they’ve also had help. Some people put money aside for their children’s wedding and I could see that being something either her or his family did. My parents gave each of my siblings a set amount for their weddings and my parents aren’t wealthy. I had thought either family paid for the wedding meal but since it was not expensive more likely they paid for a portion of the cruise. Especially because when they booked the cruise they acted like Benji’s health was much worse than it ended up being.

Reactions: 14
yeah most women say this because they’ve had a baby and they’ve literally torn muscles, breastfed, and reshaped internal sections of their body not because they eat too much. Also, she used this passive tone to absolve guilt. Her body has not changed. She has changed her body.
Yep 2nd child totally changed mine! Fat above my bum! Never had that before in my life 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of FFS.. I’m going to Disneyland Paris (my first time) in June also for 3 days - wonder if our dates will cross 🤣🤣
I’m going for 3 days in June too. I saw brogie in Orlando airport in May 2022, so I think she’s cursed to be on all my Disney trips 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going for 3 days in June too. I saw brogie in Orlando airport in May 2022, so I think she’s cursed to be on all my Disney trips 🤪
My god you have my condolences, you poor, poor thing

• Haha
Also can’t help but wonder if Benji is now part of her “business” and she pays him a “wage” through expenses

Reactions: 11
She can bugger off! Way too close to where I live for my liking.
I'm calling this now:
Stand outside York Minster but not actually, you know, go inside
Tour of the Jorvik centre ( and will pronounce it as JAW-VIC) because there’s a little ride. It’s a small world it is not. Not sure if they do pins though.
Visit to the Mulberry outlet shop
Lunch at the York Roast Co. For the Yorkshire pudding wrap OR if they’re feeling flush, they’ll go to The Ivy. Quite possibly both!
Will see Clifford’s Tower & call it a castle thing or moat.
Have a little stand on the walls but not actually walk them.
Photo with Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate street sign
Will say ’So cute’ at The Shambles with no idea about the history, the uneducated swines.
Rounded off with a stop at MacArthur Glenn outlet.

The beauty of York will be wasted on them & they’ll make it look really tit 🙄
I also want to add maybe a trip to Bettys for an afternoon tea…? Perhaps?
First time poster, very long time lurker (since pre-Vid!)

Reactions: 5
Imagine her huffing and puffing up the royal mile, god it'll be comedy gold.
Christ I can see her eating at nowhere but chain restaurants, who wants to bet she'll book The Ivy?
I’d love to see them at the zoo. They’d be scarlet and sweating 🥵 like nothing on Earth. I go to Edinburgh zoo quite regularly and love seeing the animals and flowers there and it’s such a good workout. This pair would be flat out before they got to the tigers near the top!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.