Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the flower press!?
Same thing that happened to the gel nail kit….gathering dust!

I got a BIAB nail gel kit with little lamp this week, treated myself to it as it will save a fortune as opposed to paying to get them done (not that I actually get them done, I paint them myself usually but want to try strengthen them and have them done for holidays, considered starting to get them done professionally but want to save money so thought this be a good idea). I used them the day it arrived and will be regularly doing them from now on too.

The whole lot cost me just 30quid, less than cost of one visit. I see she is STILL going and getting hers done despite having the kit - more money than sense!

Reactions: 13
So why does one woman need so many allegedly environmentally friendly deodorants? I use the one from Ethique and one tube lasts me about 5-6 months. I order my shampoo and body bars and deodorant from them about twice a year. It would take me years to go through what she’s holding in that screenshot. It makes zero sense…

Reactions: 27
For someone who didn’t want a conventional wedding she has done all the conventional wedding stuff.
The crying over Bonnie was for likes & ‘are you ok hon’ comments. She didn’t shed a tear or even look upset when he Dad died.
No sympathy whatsoever for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
the "I need to breathe" was so put on, she's so distraught over Bonnie but she just had to make sure she was front and centre infront of her camera. bleep.

Reactions: 30
My local Tesco sells wild deodorant. Yes the range is limited but it’s an option rather than going through an influencer link

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My nickname is BEEEEE, literally name one single person who calls you that?!

The wedding trunk with her PJs? Empty boxes of her makeup and perfyume? The jewellery? She says she's keeping the necklace and earrings out FOR NOW? Like why do all this need to be in a giant Beauxbatons trunk? I'm sorry but Pjs are just PJs and if you loved your jewellery so much (gifted by wicked Julie) you'd wear them again. Me thinks she hates it!

Where the hell is her wifey tracksuit she bought? Already too small?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wild deodorant is tit. Don't buy it. The reason they spend so much money on influencers like Brogan shilling it is because it's awful. It doesn't last all day, and I'm not even a particularly sweaty person or in a hot climate, but I used to smell at the end of the day when I used it 🤢 I can't imagine how awful Bogie smelled if she really did use it on her cruise in such hot weather with such a large body volume. I suspect she didn't use it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Wild drives me up the wall. The whole idea is that you buy one of the metal containers and then just the cardboard refills but they come out with a new colour or pattern of container every other week and send them to the same influencers - Brogan's got three different cases right there, I think, and I'm sure she'll have a ton of others from previous ads and the whole point is that you're only supposed to need one!

Reactions: 58
They better lose a few stone before they come to Edinburgh it’s very hilly and they will probably have heart attacks trying to climb them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meh I like Wild 😂 I find it lasts ok. I cancelled my subscription though and just buy new refills when they release ones I like the sound of because one refill lasts me ages! And I just have one case!

Reactions: 10
Oh God they're coming to York. I'll have to go for a wander round all the influencer friendly spots. It'd be hilarious to see them in real life.
She can bugger off! Way too close to where I live for my liking.
I'm calling this now:
Stand outside York Minster but not actually, you know, go inside
Tour of the Jorvik centre ( and will pronounce it as JAW-VIC) because there’s a little ride. It’s a small world it is not. Not sure if they do pins though.
Visit to the Mulberry outlet shop
Lunch at the York Roast Co. For the Yorkshire pudding wrap OR if they’re feeling flush, they’ll go to The Ivy. Quite possibly both!
Will see Clifford’s Tower & call it a castle thing or moat.
Have a little stand on the walls but not actually walk them.
Photo with Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate street sign
Will say ’So cute’ at The Shambles with no idea about the history, the uneducated swines.
Rounded off with a stop at MacArthur Glenn outlet.

The beauty of York will be wasted on them & they’ll make it look really tit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can bugger off! Way too close to where I live for my liking.
I'm calling this now:
Stand outside York Minster but not actually, you know, go inside
Tour of the Jorvik centre ( and will pronounce it as JAW-VIC) because there’s a little ride. It’s a small world it is not. Not sure if they do pins though.
Visit to the Mulberry outlet shop
Lunch at the York Roast Co. For the Yorkshire pudding wrap OR if they’re feeling flush, they’ll go to The Ivy. Quite possibly both!
Will see Clifford’s Tower & call it a castle thing or moat.
Have a little stand on the walls but not actually walk them.
Photo with Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate street sign
Will say ’So cute’ at The Shambles with no idea about the history, the uneducated swines.
Rounded off with a stop at MacArthur Glenn outlet.

The beauty of York will be wasted on them & they’ll make it look really tit 🙄
No chocolate for Brogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My nickname is BEEEEE, literally name one single person who calls you that?!

The wedding trunk with her PJs? Empty boxes of her makeup and perfyume? The jewellery? She says she's keeping the necklace and earrings out FOR NOW? Like why do all this need to be in a giant Beauxbatons trunk? I'm sorry but Pjs are just PJs and if you loved your jewellery so much (gifted by wicked Julie) you'd wear them again. Me thinks she hates it!

Where the hell is her wifey tracksuit she bought? Already too small?
im guess the pyjamas are unwashed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.