Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is much more appropriate for a 30 year old on a night out, have you been watching Bog for too long?
Ha ha ha, guess I hit a nerve, it's that she looks very sexy (I have worn something every similar) and it's out shining Brogs it's not that deep everyone!

Reactions: 3
It’s not a wedding though, it’s essentially a few drinks in a downmarket chain bar in the dodgy end of Bournemouth, I’d say she’s appropriately dressed!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
lol what how is this inappropriate? It’s a fairly standard dress? 😂 don’t forget this isn’t an actual wedding it’s a few drinks at a bar in town.

agree that Brogan will be unhappy that Bianca looks better than her though but tbf I think that would have been the case no matter what she wore.
I wasn’t the OP but I think it’s inappropriate for the season tbh. It looks kind of cheap anyway but it would be passable for a wedding in July, baking sun, lovely tan (fake of course, we are spf queens here), gold sandals, pedicure and toe nail polish. I can see it looking ok. It looks so unfinished today. The shoes are dreadful as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly Brogan is the one inappropriately dressed wearing a bleeping WEDDING DRESS to bloody cosy club 🤣 just the thought of showing up there in a wedding dress is too funny. Like I’ve said it’s like showing up to slug and lettuce for small plates and 2 for 1 cocktails in a bloody wedding dress.

💀

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So to recap, the chavs are having a chavtastic wedding reception that various arselickers have travelled some distance to attend where the bride’s brother is dressed for a lunch with his mum on Mother’s Day or a few drinks in a beer garden, the mother of the bride appears to be wearing the same lime green patterned dress she wore to a Palace garden party, the bride is wearing her dress but hasn’t done her hair or makeup, her alleged best friend is dressed for the prom or winter formal at uni, and the reception is in a bar that has seen better days in a crappy part of town where the top package costs a total of £43.50 per person including booze.

Twattan will be fuming he’s wasted a weekend on this shite. Brogan Mooney Lever truly is the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly Brogan is the one inappropriately dressed wearing a bleeping WEDDING DRESS to bloody cosy club 🤣 just the thought of showing up there in a wedding dress is too funny. Like I’ve said it’s like showing up to slug and lettuce for small plates and 2 for 1 cocktails in a bloody wedding dress.

💀
lol that too. I don’t know what cosy club is though so I’ve no idea if they do weddings or not.

Reactions: 2
Is she even feeding the blogging crew with one of those packages? Based on the time of the photos she was there this afternoon with her family, then the (work) friends all joined later. So I assume it’s a glass of Asti and maybe a slice of pizza for the rest of them.

Reactions: 8
Bianca is probably dressed appropriately for the wedding she was sold
This is brogan after all she's probably sold it as being somewhere nicer and a reason to dress up etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
lol that too. I don’t know what cosy club is though so I’ve no idea if they do weddings or not.
Haha, I can assure you they do not do weddings. It’s a chain cafe/pub. Its like all bar one, slug and lettuce, etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just looking at all the arselickers’ IG feeds and nothing from the reception of the century. Victoria looks like she’s going clubbing. Poor Twattan had a homophobic incident on the train to Bournemouth. Feel pretty crappy for the guy that he’s travelling and dealt with that for a half assed, poorly planned wedding reception of someone who won’t give two shits that he’s had a horrible day because it’s all about Brogs today.

Hopefully he can cop off with Fraser to make it somewhat worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s not a wedding though, it’s essentially a few drinks in a downmarket chain bar in the dodgy end of Bournemouth, I’d say she’s appropriately dressed!😉
Brogan and "the dodgy end of Bournemouth" is definitely giving the Wish version of Martine McCutcheon in Love Actually, this certainly not being her perfect moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love Cosy Club but it’s tainted now 🤪
Didn't the cosy club used to be a very posh Chinese restaurant on the first floor? I went there for dinner with my Ex bf family and remember thinking it was very VERY posh.

Reactions: 1
Didn't the cosy club used to be a very posh Chinese restaurant on the first floor? I went there for dinner with my Ex bf family and remember thinking it was very VERY posh.
No, before being Cosy Club it was River Island!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do I get a badge like Brogie’s birthday badge for the privilege of making some random stranger on the internet stop going to a hate page the internet for a shite vlogger because I’m mean?! Just curious. But thanks for announcing your departure. Appreciate the heads up!
IMG_4336.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha ha, guess I hit a nerve, it's that she looks very sexy (I have worn something every similar) and it's out shining Brogs it's not that deep everyone!
Curdled milk outshines brogan

ETA- just to add- i want to thank brogan for influencing me, i am posting this at 5am ish from
The gym (in between sets lol) because everytime i see her looking worse and worse it motivates me to end up NOTHING like her 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, before being Cosy Club it was River Island!🤣
The emoji wasn't necessary. I moved away over 30 years ago so was a genuine question as Bournemouth isn't actually the center of the universe. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The emoji wasn't necessary. I moved away over 30 years ago so was a genuine question as Bournemouth isn't actually the center of the universe. 🙄
I think the person who responded to you was laughing at the idea of Brogan having her wedding somewhere that used to be a River Island, not at you for asking your question.

Reactions: 70
I think the person who responded to you was laughing at the idea of Brogan having her wedding somewhere that used to be a River Island, not at you for asking your question.
Oooops... I didn't read it thst way. My bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.