Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can a local please please go down to this pub and ‘accidentally’ wander into their non-wedding do and pretend ur looking for the loo or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can a local please please go down to this pub and ‘accidentally’ wander into their non-wedding do and pretend ur looking for the loo or something 😂
I know your mostly joking but god please no one do this. It gives us tatllers a bad name.
On another note how much did the tit box house cost? I know people know exactly where she lives and it was good detective work lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know your mostly joking but god please no one do this. It gives us tatllers a bad name.
On another note how much did the tit box house cost? I know people know exactly where she lives and it was good detective work lol
315k I think? Or 310, around that.

Drove past it today on the way to castle point and the main road before it looks so rough 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's going to make a reel where Julie filmed her entering the restaurant and people being all "awww look at her she is so pretty" and faking tears.
Who am I kidding! Of course she will post something like "not a dry eye in this charming hipster restaurant"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
315k I think? Or 310, around that.

Drove past it today on the way to castle point and the main road before it looks so rough 😬
What do you mean rough? Did the house-sitter not clean up the front of house or something?

Reactions: 2
Totally shocked by cosy club, it’s so downmarket! It’s also been raining all afternoon/evening in Bournemouth and shows no sign of stopping so she’s going to have to leave looking like a drowned rat in her big dress. The whole thing is so chavy, I was honestly expecting somewhere way better!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Broges loves this little attention seeker turning up like this next to her, she also looks older than her mother at this point!
The Apple watch 😭 She should have put her hair up, and the nude makeup looks wrong. Some pink would have been cuter.

I bet Broges loves this little attention seeker turning up like this next to her, she also looks older than her mother at this point!
This is sooo inappropriate! But yeah not surprised. Shocked she didn't wear red to make it about her .

Reactions: 13
I've topped coming onto this page and you're the reason why.

I know this is a thread to witch and moan, but you are taking it to the extreme and bitching and moaning about everyone, including people on here.

Thunk you need to go out and touch some grass. You have a seriously unkind personality seeping through.
Do I get a badge like Brogie’s birthday badge for the privilege of making some random stranger on the internet stop going to a hate page the internet for a shite vlogger because I’m mean?! Just curious. But thanks for announcing your departure. Appreciate the heads up!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is sooo inappropriate! But yeah not surprised. Shocked she didn't wear red to make it about her .
lol what how is this inappropriate? It’s a fairly standard dress? 😂 don’t forget this isn’t an actual wedding it’s a few drinks at a bar in town.

agree that Brogan will be unhappy that Bianca looks better than her though but tbf I think that would have been the case no matter what she wore.

Reactions: 17
I know it’s not an actual wedding, but apparently if you wear red to a wedding it means you’ve slept with the groom….and sleeping with Bench? That’s just gross 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.