Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s goes on like he’s on a lad’s holiday every time he’s on a work trip. Maybe if you didn’t have an affair with him all those years ago then you wouldn’t be so paranoid he’s off cheating.
I don’t like Scott but ffs no one needs a moaning wife at home when he’s away working.
Once a cheat always a cheat as the saying goes.
she’s paranoid to hell worried sick he’s shacked up somewhere with his bit on the side and I wouldn’t be surprised one quit if that was the case.

Reactions: 9
Also, has anyone ever been there whilst they make a bubble tea?? It’s a good few minutes not a minute later 🤣

Reactions: 9
Spending a lot of time at mummy and daddy's 🤢 is she hoping for a chunk of garden granny's inheritance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spending a lot of time at mummy and daddy's 🤢 is she hoping for a chunk of garden granny's inheritance?
No it’s just that time of year we all get reminded that her parents have a pool! But today we learnt it’s not heated so not that bloody minted then?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mustve been Garden Granny's funeral by now surely? RIP GG
We’d have know about it if it had happened.
She’ll have made it about her, she’ll have designed the order of service, we’d have had a crying photo too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she never, not once ever mentioned Sienna facing the wrong way. Of course she had the worst most excruciating birth ever!
Babes I was induced at 7am and gave birth at 10pm THE NEXT DAY! But I didn’t instagram it so it never happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
GG funeral might be a while - my nana died a couple of months ago an lived in the same area as her funeral took 5 weeks due to a back log

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The “Big Sister” top annoyed me. It might be petty but it pisses me off for S that her existence is acknowledged only in terms of her relationship to Q. Why not get one with Superstar or something for own identity rather than just expressing her in terms of her being the brat’s sibling?

Reactions: 17
They really are bleeping angin aren’t they??
Who lets the non birthday child barge through first..and I wish she’d stop acting like being a raging alcoholic is a flex. its cringy.. bubbles bubble bubble-duck off you not posh piss head🙈

Reactions: 20
Women give birth every day. She always makes out she’s some of super woman. The fact she was taking pics etc of herself and sending to her mates she couldn’t have been in that much pain.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Women give birth every day. She always makes out she’s some of super woman. The fact she was taking pics etc of herself and sending to her mates she couldn’t have been in that much pain.
Surprised she hasn’t tagged the protein balls that apparently helped her through the birth. Defo the protein balls and not the epidural. Shocked she’s managed to make Sienna’s birthday all about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16