Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The made up door story just shows that she doesn’t parent her feral kid properly.

Reactions: 8
Quinn should be in a 3 point harness car seat at least so how did he get his seat belt unplugged to be able to reach the door in the first place ?

Reactions: 13
Yet more BS, if Q was in the car why were the child locks not on? If he was outside the car why was it unlocked? He is no a toddler, he is a child and she needs to get him under control as well as potty trained and get rid of that dummy.

Reactions: 15
Imagine the sound of all those shells jangling in front of the mirror, makes the bracelets pale in comparison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sienna did the door bashing thing years ago too. Do none of her children listen to her, or is she too busy posing or on her phone than parenting🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Let’s be realistic - she wouldn’t have the child locks on as that means actually getting off her arse and parenting her kids. I bet she has her kids in unstable car seats with the reigns loose so they can get themselves in and out rather than her dealing with them for 30 seconds

Reactions: 8
Why is everything ‘woe is me’. I couldn’t buy these shoes because I bought my children clothes. GOOD! That’s what parenting should be.
And if you don’t have the money to buy yourself shoes- maybe stop drinking as much or spending on other tit. Like she wants people to feel sorry for her, it’s SO embarrassing!!!!!!’

Reactions: 24
Giant children blah blah Giant children blah blah my kids are giant blah blah giant children blah blah.

Change the frigging record! It’s not a super extraordinary achievement to produce kids on the taller side. Many do it, myself included. But I don’t bring it up in every conversation possible! It’s boring quite frankly.

• Haha
So let’s all do the math…she’s just said she’s been with scotty for 16 years! Ella was 17 in feb this year. So he either left a pregnant or just given birth wife and got straight with old boss twit or was having an affair behind a pregnant woman or a woman who had just given births back! Class act that man!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So let’s all do the math…she’s just said she’s been with scotty for 16 years! Ella was 17 in feb this year. So he either left a pregnant or just given birth wife and got straight with old boss twit or was having an affair behind a pregnant woman or a woman who had just given births back! Class act that man!
Explains why she gets so stressed when he goes away with work doesn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it so hard to believe that there are two women in this world that fancy that man. It’s not just that he has a face like a hairy jacket potato it’s his utter distain and air of self importance that he gives off. And his off handed attitude to his children 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I much prefer the silly face filter. I can actually tolerate her!
And why does she keep banging on about giant kids...they're tall, so what!!

Reactions: 9
She’s moaning she can’t have those shoes and the kids had loads…blah blah! Yet she spent a load of money on those crappy scamp and dude outfits, had her hair done last week, nails done yesterday! I mean she doesn’t do bad!
Whether it’s the kids of that ugly man of hers, she has to make people feel guilty about what they get or do.
She’s such hard work!

Reactions: 12
And the bullshit about ‘trying to keep everyone happy’ 🙄🙄

The only person BM cares about being happy is BM. The narcissistic twit.

Agree. This one really grates on me. She gives so little but can only cope with so little that she thinks she pushes herself to the limit people pleasing then deserves to treat herself. Instead she's useless, draining and self entitled. Why anyone would want to 'showcase' that online? I'd be so ashamed of myself.

Regarding Q banging the car door into another car.. well she is the one who bought an ‘impractical car’ as she stated herself! A sporty 2 door soft top which will have bigger doors than a normal family 4 door car.. so what the duck do you expect? And l feel for Q crying at doing it as she states he knows he was in trouble! The poor kid is probs petrified of being shouted at and yeah l call major BS over the whole thing! Also, those bubble teas are bloody expensive - l do not believe a stranger went and bought her one!!

Reactions: 17
Oh she fucked up there didn’t she 🤣🤣 most definitely an affair when she had just given birth because she always bangs on about “coming into her life” when she was 3. Pair of dirty dogs 🤮
But as the saying goes “marry the mistress, create a vacancy” watch your back Boozy 👁👁

Also 100% the woman in the car was seething all the way home
---

The giving off about Scott’s sunburn bla bla bla eh did she not have a girls holiday when Gramps was doing?! Was he not home then on his own (with help from his mistress) she’s an absolute douche bag

Last edited:
She’s goes on like he’s on a lad’s holiday every time he’s on a work trip. Maybe if you didn’t have an affair with him all those years ago then you wouldn’t be so paranoid he’s off cheating.
I don’t like Scott but ffs no one needs a moaning wife at home when he’s away working.

Reactions: 21