Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many pauses in this, I know it’s live and they can’t show certain things, but fook me! 🙄 No sign of Billy boy yet.

Think I’ll watch Eurovision as well 😆

Reactions: 1
So many pauses in this, I know it’s live and they can’t show certain things, but fook me! 🙄 No sign of Billy boy yet.

Think I’ll watch Eurovision as well 😆
It was definitely a weird as they started the event and then decided to take a break until 9:45pm so that the players and guests could eat their dinner. I thought that the first semi-final was very disappointing as so many songs were rubbish.

It was definitely a weird as they started the event and then decided to take a break until 9:45pm so that the players and guests could eat their dinner. I thought that the first semi-final was very disappointing as so many songs were rubbish.
I knew Gross would win Player of the Year, well deserved as he’s been consistently outstanding 👏

Don’t see any of the players partners there, maybe just players only? Got one glimpse of Billy 🙄 what a waste of time, 2 hours I’ll never get back! 😆 Found this pic

IMG_5433.jpeg

Ended up not watching Eurovision, my fiancé point blank refused to watch it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew Gross would win Player of the Year, well deserved as he’s been consistently outstanding 👏

Don’t see any of the players partners there, maybe just players only? Got one glimpse of Billy 🙄 what a waste of time, 2 hours I’ll never get back! 😆 Found this pic

View attachment 2921889

Ended up not watching Eurovision, my fiancé point blank refused to watch it 🤣
I expected Gross to win it tbf as he has been Brighton's best player this season.

Yeah it looks like it was only the players who were at the ceremony and Billy looks really handsome in his suit 😍

I don't blame your fiancé for refusing to watch it as it was rubbish and such a let down compared to previous years.

Have you seen this?

Bit unhygienic blowing over the cakes Bill! I’d still eat them though, but I’d rather be eating him tbh! 😆🤣

• Heart
Have you seen this?

Bit unhygienic blowing over the cakes Bill! I’d still eat them though, but I’d rather be eating him tbh! 😆🤣

Nope I haven't seen this until now but let's just say I don't think Billy can decorate a cupcake properly. I'd still eat the cake though but I think I would rather share it with him than eating it by myself :LOL:

• Haha
Thought the Brighton v Chelsea game was on tonight 😢 it’s next Wednesday 😩 oh well…

P looks like she’s had her lips re-pumped? Not sure about them 🤔 less is more as they say! Also, for someone who doesn’t like their boobs she sure likes showing them off 😆 wonder if she gets them out like that when she’s on dates with Billy? He’d certainly get an eyeful 🤣

She’s not liked his recent post? Maybe because he didn’t like her last one? 😆

Thought the Brighton v Chelsea game was on tonight 😢 it’s next Wednesday 😩 oh well…

P looks like she’s had her lips re-pumped? Not sure about them 🤔 less is more as they say! Also, for someone who doesn’t like their boobs she sure likes showing them off 😆 wonder if she gets them out like that when she’s on dates with Billy? He’d certainly get an eyeful 🤣

She’s not liked his recent post? Maybe because he didn’t like her last one? 😆
Her lips definitely look like they have been re-pumped and IMO they don't suit her as they now look too big and I agree she does like showing her boobs off as she always wears a bikini that is too small for them. If she does get them out like that when she is with Billy then he will indeed get an eyeful.

She is probably far too busy on her photoshoot at the moment to like his recent post and will probably like it after she has finished and I don't know about you but it is definitely weird that he doesn't like any of her posts from his private account.

Last edited:
Her lips definitely look like they have been re-pumped and IMO they don't suit her as they now look too big and I agree she does like showing her boobs off as she always wears a bikini that is too small for them. If she does get them out like that when she is with Billy then he will indeed get an eyeful.

She is probably far too busy on her photoshoot at the moment to like his recent post and will probably like it after she has finished and I don't know about you but it is definitely weird that he doesn't like any of her posts from his private account.
He might like from his private account, we can only see the last 100 likes? You have to keep track but if there’s hundreds of likes at same time it can be hard.

Yeah her lips look different, far too big now.

I notice she’s recently started wearing a van cleef necklace and bracelet, maybe a birthday present from Billy? He also has a van cleef bracelet as well so he likes that brand 👀 but then again a lot of influencers wear this brand as well, it’s quite popular.

He might like from his private account, we can only see the last 100 likes? You have to keep track but if there’s hundreds of likes at same time it can be hard.

I notice she’s recently started wearing a van cleef necklace and bracelet, maybe a birthday present from Billy? He also has a van cleef bracelet as well so he likes that brand 👀 but then again a lot of influencers wear this brand as well, it’s quite popular.
Yeah her lips look far too big now and they don't suit her and IMO she would have posted on Instagram what she got from Billy because as we know by now she can't keep anything quiet. IMO I doubt he would have got her a van cleef necklace and bracelet but then again what do I know.

Yeah they stick quite far out! I think too much this time but that’s the ‘look’ influencers want. Maybe prep for the photoshoot - do we know what it’s for?

Ah the classic Van Cleef 😆 like sheep these footballers & influencers all the same

• Haha
Maybe prep for the photoshoot - do we know what it’s for?
I have no idea what it's for I just saw that she is doing a photoshoot in Jaded. This is the story that she posted to say that she was doing a photoshoot but I'm sure she will share some photos of the shoot on her Instagram page in the coming hours.
1715191982612.png

Yeah they stick quite far out! I think too much this time but that’s the ‘look’ influencers want. Maybe prep for the photoshoot - do we know what it’s for?

Ah the classic Van Cleef 😆 like sheep these footballers & influencers all the same
Yeah every influencer and Wag seem to be adorned in van cleef! 😆 They can’t see tit, can they?

Shoot is for fashion brand Jaded London. They look a bit tacky tbh, not my cup of tea!

Yeah the lips are too much. Not nice.
---
I have no idea what it's for I just saw that she is doing a photoshoot in Jaded. This is the story that she posted to say that she was doing a photoshoot but I'm sure she will share some photos of the shoot on her Instagram page in the coming hours.
View attachment 2923352
Wtf is she wearing? 🙈😆 Doing her boobs no favours here!

Yeah every influencer and Wag seem to be adorned in van cleef! 😆 They can’t see tit, can they?

Shoot is for fashion brand Jaded London. They look a bit tacky tbh, not my cup of tea!

I swear every influence and wag is the same nothing changes with them.

The fashion brand doesn't look like my cup of tea either as the clothes looks very revealing and tacky.

The lips are definitely too much and they do not suit her at all in fact they look awful.

One boob looks too small for the bikini whereas the other boob looks too big for the bikini. It doesn't suit her boobs at all.

---

Yeah not my style but it’s a big brand. 1 million followers 😱

Yeah not my style but it’s a big brand. 1 million followers 😱
It might be a big brand but the reviews on TrustPilot are not very positive as a lot of people are very unhappy with their customer service, that they are misleading, that they are cheap products which are poorly made and overpriced, that they haven't received the package and the items have arrived damaged: Here are some of the reviews.
Review 1
Terrible customer service.
Don't listen or read emails properly
Still have ongoing issues regarding returns that are unresolved
No telephone number to speak to anyone and if you're lucky enough to get a reply it's normally days if not weeks later

Review 2
Bought jeans for a Christmas present. Within 2 months of wearing the seams were fraying. Now completely gone and unwearable. Not a cheap pair, however probably should have been as they are obviously cheaply made and over-priced. Complained and got a derisory 15% off next order, this isn't worth anything as I won't be ordering again.

Review 3
Never received my order and didn’t get any refund either. I haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone from customer service.

Review 4
My dress was ripped and the whole thing shredded after wearing ONCE. Should be able to return for refund. Not satisfactory quality.

Review 5
One of my items came with a tear at the neck of the zipper.

• Wow
It might be a big brand but the reviews on TrustPilot are not very positive as a lot of people are very unhappy with their customer service, that they are misleading, that they are cheap products which are poorly made and overpriced, that they haven't received the package and the items have arrived damaged: Here are some of the reviews.
Review 1
No telephone number to speak to anyone and if you're lucky enough to get a reply it's normally days if not weeks later

Review 2
Bought jeans for a Christmas present. Within 2 months of wearing the seams were fraying. Now completely gone and unwearable. Not a cheap pair, however probably should have been as they are obviously cheaply made and over-priced. Complained and got a derisory 15% off next order, this isn't worth anything as I won't be ordering again.

Review 3
Never received my order and didn’t get any refund either. I haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone from customer service.

Review 4
My dress was ripped and the whole thing shredded after wearing ONCE. Should be able to return for refund. Not satisfactory quality.

Review 5
Wow not a brand to be associated with then. Guessing they get sales from influencers modelling & given them free clothes

I swear every influence and wag is the same nothing changes with them.

The fashion brand doesn't look like my cup of tea either as the clothes looks very revealing and tacky.

The lips are definitely too much and they do not suit her at all in fact they look awful.

One boob looks too small for the bikini whereas the other boob looks too big for the bikini. It doesn't suit her boobs at all.
Good job for photoshop, eh?! 😆

That type of dress is ok if you have small or pert boobs, she has neither.

My friend gets her lips done and it’s funny watching her trying to eat or drink anything 😆 Billy must be like, wtf? 🤣
---
Review 1

Review 2

Review 3

Review 4

Review 5
Wow, not a great rep for that brand, is it? Will be cheap tat at inflated prices most likely. She won’t care if they’re gifting her clothes and giving her exposure though.

Wow, not a great rep for that brand, is it? Will be cheap tat at inflated prices most likely. She won’t care if they’re gifting her clothes and giving her exposure though.
They definitely do not have a good reputation judging by the number of negative comments and I have just had a look at the prices of some of their items and are some examples of what they are selling:
Rafa Backless Top £40.00
Scarlett Red Mini Fatale Dress £75.00
Liquid Bronze Mirage Mini Dress £48.00
Washed Black Monster Jogger Shorts £45.00
Millennium Flame Tee £38.00
As you said P definitely won't care about this as they are probably giving her free clothes and giving her the exposure that she wants as we know that she wants people to recognise her for being Billy's girlfriend.

• Wow