Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely do not have a good reputation judging by the number of negative comments and I have just had a look at the prices of some of their items and are some examples of what they are selling:
Rafa Backless Top £40.00
Scarlett Red Mini Fatale Dress £75.00
Liquid Bronze Mirage Mini Dress £48.00
Washed Black Monster Jogger Shorts £45.00
Millennium Flame Tee £38.00
As you said P definitely won't care about this as they are probably giving her free clothes and giving her the exposure that she wants as we know that she wants people to recognise her for being Billy's girlfriend.
I’d never heard of her before I linked her with Billy. Being linked with him will do her exposure and socials the world of good! Especially with the Euros coming up.

Shes definitely branching out now with the fashion shoots.

Her style isn’t my cup of tea, I wouldn’t follow her or be influenced’ to buy anything she wore etc. I’m 30 though so her style is too young and tarty for me 😆

I wonder if she’s on Raya? A lot of these up and coming influencers try and get themselves on there but they need a big following though. Wonder if Billy is on Raya? Wish Raya Queen would come back to confirm! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard of her before I linked her with Billy. Being linked with him will do her exposure and socials the world of good! Especially with the Euros coming up.

Her style isn’t my cup of tea, I wouldn’t follow her or be influenced’ to buy anything she wore etc. I’m 30 though so her style is too young and tarty for me 😆

I wonder if she’s on Raya? A lot of these up and coming influencers try and get themselves on there but they need a big following though. Wonder if Billy is on Raya? Wish Raya Queen would come back to confirm! 🤣
I think that’s how they could’ve met unless he was using ig as a catalogue 😆 I’ve not seen Billy exposed but maybe that’s because he isn’t as well known? Seen Trent, Mason, Ben, Mbappe & few others shared

Reactions: 2

I'd never heard of her before and I hadn't heard of the agency that she is with either. I agree with you being linked with Billy will give her the exposure that she so desperately craves as she will get more people following her and more people will talk about her due to her link with Billy.

The fact that she is now branching out with fashion shoots shows just how much she wants the exposure and her style isn't my cup of tea either as I don't want to wear any of the clothes that she wears no offense taken. I'm 27 and her style doesn't match the clothes that I wear and it wouldn't at all surprise me if they met on Raya given how many celebrities and influences are on the site but like EllaBella10 says I don't think Raya would be Billy's thing either given how private he is so they probably met in London or they could have met via Instagram although I think that is unlikely.

I think that’s how they could’ve met unless he was using ig as a catalogue 😆 I’ve not seen Billy exposed but maybe that’s because he isn’t as well known? Seen Trent, Mason, Ben, Mbappe & few others shared
Yeah I’ve seen the usual suspects doing the rounds as well. Don’t think Raya would be Billy’s thing, probably met her out in London or something most likely.

I'd never heard of her before and I hadn't heard of the agency that she is with either. I agree with you being linked with Billy will give her the exposure that she so desperately craves as she will get more people following her and more people will talk about her due to her link with Billy.

The fact that she is now branching out with fashion shoots shows just how much she wants the exposure and her style isn't my cup of tea either as I don't want to wear any of the clothes that she wears no offense taken. I'm 27 and her style doesn't match the clothes that I wear and it wouldn't at all surprise me if they met on Raya given how many celebrities and influences are on the site but like EllaBella10 says I don't think Raya would be Billy's thing either given how private he is so they probably met in London or they could have met via Instagram although I think that is unlikely.
Ig is what Ben used to invite girls to his parties 😆
Once you get in the London circle it’s easy to know where footballers go. P would get free entry into Mayfair clubs etc

Ig is what Ben used to invite girls to his parties 😆
Once you get in the London circle it’s easy to know where footballers go. P would get free entry into Mayfair clubs etc
Wouldn’t surprise me, she’s always in the swanky clubs and bars in the west end and Mayfair, isn’t she? Billy goes out in Mayfair when he’s in London. Probably met her out somewhere.

Ben and Billy were really pally when he was still at Chelsea. I remember Lauren Laratta being one that used to frequent Bens parties, Billy followed her from his private at one point as well. It’s just a constant merry go round of influencers and footballers, isn’t it?

Wouldn’t surprise me, she’s always in the swanky clubs and bars in the west end and Mayfair, isn’t she? Billy goes out in Mayfair when he’s in London. Probably met her out somewhere.

Ben and Billy were really pally when he was still at Chelsea. I remember Lauren Laratta being one that used to frequent Bens parties, Billy followed her from his private at one point as well. It’s just a constant merry go round of influencers and footballers, isn’t it?
It wouldn't surprise me either and it is noticeable that P is always at the swanky clubs and bars in the West End and Mayfair and as Billy goes out to Mayfair I suspect he met P in one of the clubs but it is wouldn't surprise me either if he noticed her on Instagram and then arranged to meet up with her.

It is just a constant merry go round of influencers and footballers and the same cycle just repeats itself over and over again. Tbh I find it very boring when the same thing happens over and over again.

He’s liked her latest post from his public account 👀

Annoys me how her bikini tops don’t fit. But then it’s probably on purpose!🙄🤣

Wonder whose job it is to take all her photos posing?

He’s liked her latest post from his public account 👀

Annoys me how her bikini tops don’t fit. But then it’s probably on purpose!🙄🤣

Wonder whose job it is to take all her photos posing?
I find it weird that he likes some of her posts either from his public or private account but sometimes he doesn’t even bother to like her posts at all.

It annoys me that her bikini tops don’t fit but I agree she shows her boobs on purpose to get more likes.

I think she has gone either gone with a friend who is taking the photos of her or she has a timer on her phone which counts down and then takes the photos of her.

Have you seen latest Insta story, omg 😳 she’s stretched her body, looks about 7ft tall! Top half totally out of proportion with her bottom half. Does she not realise how silly she looks with the bad photoshop?! 🙈

Remember I asked why she doesn’t post pics of her with anyone else, just her. She won’t be able to stretch or distort her body in photos otherwise. I really think that’s why she only posts of herself.
---
Anyway, enough of her. Here’s a pic of Billy in training yesterday 🥰

IMG_5439.jpeg

Have you seen latest Insta story, omg 😳 she’s stretched her body, looks about 7ft tall! Top half totally out of proportion with her bottom half. Does she not realise how silly she looks with the bad photoshop?! 🙈

Remember I asked why she doesn’t post pics of her with anyone else, just her. She won’t be able to stretch or distort her body in photos otherwise. I really think that’s why she only posts of herself.
---
Anyway, enough of her. Here’s a pic of Billy in training yesterday 🥰

View attachment 2924476
She’s given herself a bbl in the last pic!! 😆
You see that often - only pics of them as can control the image. It might be to do with branding tho

She’s given herself a bbl in the last pic!! 😆
You see that often - only pics of them as can control the image. It might be to do with branding tho
She goes too far with it, looks ridiculous 🤣 she looks like a giraffe 🦒 long body with her arse jutting out 😆 Fs!

You can see the 🍑 difference on her stories 😆
I definitely noticed the 🍑 size difference and I seriously don't understand why she has to constantly photoshop her pictures as it just quite frankly looks ridiculous. It's almost as if she is not happy with any of the features that she has got and frankly it is quite sad that has to photoshop every single photo that she takes. I always say you should always love yourself for who you are as you should embrace your entire being, including your strengths and weaknesses, triumphs and challenges as well as your successes and mistakes.

Last edited:
I definitely noticed the 🍑 size difference and I seriously don't understand why she has to constantly photoshop her pictures as it just quite frankly looks ridiculous. It's almost as if she is not happy with any of the features that she has got and frankly it is quite sad that has to photoshop every single photo that she takes. I always say you should always love yourself for who you are as you should embrace your entire being, including your strengths and weaknesses, triumphs and challenges as well as your successes and mistakes.
I agree but it’s so deep rooted now in sm & society. People are judged based on looks see the praise & then think they need to be like them! It’s just goes round & round 😂

I see P is doing another Q&A EllaBella10 and I swear it feels like she does one every single week.
Not sure why she bothers as she only answers a couple of boring questions. What’s the point? 🤷‍♀️😆 All of those so called followers she has, she should have a good amount of interesting questions to pick from? I’m certain she asks herself questions, it’s so obvious.

Not sure why she bothers as she only answers a couple of boring questions. What’s the point? 🤷‍♀️😆 All of those so called followers she has, she should have a good amount of interesting questions to pick from? I’m certain she asks herself questions, it’s so obvious.
I honestly don't know why she bothers either as she only answers the boring questions and never any interesting ones. Exactly with all the so called followers she has she would surely get some interesting questions to pick from yet she doesn't which confirms to me that she only asks herself questions as IMO none of her followers ever ask her anything.

I honestly don't know why she bothers either as she only answers the boring questions and never any interesting ones. Exactly with all the so called followers she has she would surely get some interesting questions to pick from yet she doesn't which confirms to me that she only asks herself questions as IMO none of her followers ever ask her anything.
It’ll just be a box ticking exercise to get her ‘follower engagement’ up 🙄 I doubt she’s interested in what anyone asks or thinks tbh. Always seems half arsed when she does these Q and A’s.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she teases Billy in these questions soon. She’ll be itching to get it out there.

It’ll just be a box ticking exercise to get her ‘follower engagement’ up 🙄 I doubt she’s interested in what anyone asks or thinks tbh. Always seems half arsed when she does these Q and A’s.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she teases Billy in these questions soon. She’ll be itching to get it out there.
Yep she just wants to get the number of followers up and she never seems interested it what anyone asks or thanks anyway she as never replies back to comments on her Instagram account. Her Q&A's are always so dull that I don't think anyone bothers to ask her any questions and it wouldn't be a surprise if she does tease about Billy in these questions as we know she is desperate to reveal the relationship.