Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: Why isn't the KT solo vlog part of the "Best Life Daily" series? Really seemed like they were setting themselves up for a new, branded series that would be all-encompassing of their 'personal, non-disney' vlogs šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Question: Why isn't the KT solo vlog part of the "Best Life Daily" series? Really seemed like they were setting themselves up for a new, branded series that would be all-encompassing of their 'personal, non-disney' vlogs šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
they've done 2 episodes in 7 days, maybe there is some credit to this theory that spencer is suffering from heat exhaustion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
they've done 2 episodes in 7 days, maybe there is some credit to this theory that spencer is suffering from heat exhaustion
Maybe they donā€™t actually understand the meaning of DAILYā€¦.Spencer rarely gets his mansplaining facts correct and KT is just dumb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_5165.jpeg

Is her hairline receding???

Cue Justin Scarred: Look at the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize of that forehead!!

• Haha
  • Wow
When she was doing her boring walk & talk around the outdoor mall..................you could see her arm holding up the camera and her arm fat wiggling back & forth.
Obviously, she is not as skinny as her editor makes her out to be.
Too bad they had to do the commute to LA.
Looks like Spencer's mommy, rented out the Malibu shack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does Katie think she's as old as Spencer now, 'cuz she once again stated, when getting her brows done, that her thin brows were a product of the 90's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If a Price is Right model catches Spencerā€™s eye, during these next couple of weeks, do we think heā€™ll approach her and offer to bring his hot tub over to her place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If a Price is Right model catches Spencerā€™s eye, during these next couple of weeks, do we think heā€™ll approach her and offer to bring his hot tub over to her place?
"i have a hot tub, maybe you'd like to see it sometime?"
"oh, well, i--"
"it's in the trunk"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ā€œHello, does your phone need charge? ā€¦. would you like me to perhaps accompany you to the closest charging station?ā€

• Haha
  • Sick
In the latest vlog :
Spencer drinks coffee and talks about the DISNEYLAND ROSE...apparently this is all they have to brag about...
Screenshot (55).png

First food of the day:
COKE and DONUTS...just what you consume when you want to lose weight.
Here is KT finding a piece of said donut still clinging to her face...I kid you not.
Screenshot (56).png

Next food item up for consumption:
KT compares it to a Lunchables pizza and according to her "it's not bad, it's a little snacker". šŸ˜…
Screenshot (58).png

next up "smoked fire wood". What KT thinks about it remains a mystery as she proceeds to talk with her mouth full...:sick::sick:
Screenshot (59).png

Oh, I forgot to mention that Dylan has joined them for this pigfest of a day. The three of them split a whoopie cookie pie.
Basically KT only wants the filling. She does not like the cake. Still talking with her mouth full...
Then we have a red bao bun with chili garlic sauce. The sauce, KT is not touching with a 10 foot pole. But Dylan is, so you can watch on his channel....uh, no thanks.

Nest up, a Panda Apocalypse...Kt scoops a bite for spencer. He can't say that he liked the cheesecake or the chocolate but he did like the FROSTING...šŸ˜‚ What a toddler...also, it was something KT DID NOT EAT on camera).They have stumbled upon another treat but at this point they declare that they ARE FULL! But then a few sentences later KT says, "after having that cheesecake I'm kind of like...I mean I didn't even eat that šŸ˜… I totally believe her:rolleyes:
Screenshot (63).png

If you thought at this point that they were SOOO FULL and couldn't possibly eat another bite, you are WRONG.
In BLAB fashion, they then proceed to mooch off of Dylan's food, a Portorosso Pesto Pasta ..
Screenshot (64).png

Eww, Dylan shares his Lemonade drink with them...Kt thinks its too sweet, sugary and tart and needs to be watered down. šŸ˜…

I'm sorry this is getting long, but these two are morons....complete MORONS! šŸ˜‚

Spencer decides to try a bite of Dylan's dish. Spencer is apparently a pesto connoisseur. He even makes his own batches, loves it and describes himself as pretty critical.
What does Chef Spence expect this Pesto to be? He wants the pesto to be something people write home about. (what a douche) meanwhile KT is munching on the freeze dried green beans which she describes as a PAPER STRAW. Back to Spencer's review. "It's Pesto, very basily, very oily and if you want real Pesto it needs a node of garlic to it...
Well done Spencer. Maybe it's time to hang up the Mickey hat and become a food critic!

Screenshot (65).png

And just when you think things couldn't get anymore gross, this happens!
Spencer buys a Margarita and KT volunteers to sink her paws into his cup to dig out and squeeze the lime for him:ROFLMAO::sick:
Screenshot (66).png

KT ~ "Spencer, would you get this drink again?"
Spencer ~ " I would because I hate when these are sweet. It ruins it....šŸ˜… I wonder if he still thinks the sugar rim is sweet salt.

I can't get over the fact that they started the day with COKE and DONUTS knowing they were going to eat all this crap later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks mad TEA party. You wrote everything I was going to but you said it better than I would have!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thereā€™s ALWAYS an excuse. KT has a migraine, they havenā€™t bathed and look horrendous, itā€™s too bright, so on and so forth. But itā€™s NEVER because they are a$$holes!! Isnā€™t she cute ā€œbetter that weā€™re movie starsā€ā€¦ no you both are morons!

IMG_4967.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thereā€™s ALWAYS an excuse. KT has a migraine, they havenā€™t bathed and look horrendous, itā€™s too bright, so on and so forth. But itā€™s NEVER because they are a$$holes!! Isnā€™t she cute ā€œbetter that weā€™re movie starsā€ā€¦ no you both are morons!

View attachment 2928339
They lack self awareness, they look like two douchebags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.