Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is a 16-hour heat-up time
That’s a completely reasonable ask for two adults that show patience, even-temperedness, and admirable stoicism when challenged with properly planning and respecting the policy of making up to six Disneyland Reservations at a time for their Magic Keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know KT … Walt would be disappointed with you massacring the English language! The ONLY language you know how to speak and somehow you aren’t that great at it. I think that’s just it, you aren’t that great at anything except b*tching. You should change your name to Karen.

IMG_4858.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
For all her bitching about the reservation system, she conveniently forgets all about the problems about what it was like before the reservations. Problems like: no parking availability, overcrowding, the parks LITERALLY closing to admission during the busy season due to said overcrowding, food locations running out of food, merchandise selling out, etc... It wasn't all happiness and sunshine like KT tries to paint it with her rose colored sunglasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck off all the way Katie and then duck off some more! Walt didn’t build DL for anyone like you. He built it as something families can enjoy together to make memories to last a lifetime. And here you come with your shrieking down Main Street, lying about guests assaulting you to get them kicked out, making cast members stay late as you sneak around the park after close, starting an adulterous affair at the fuel rod station (Spencer’s ex is grateful you took him off her hands) but the worst of all is going to DL with Covid and lying about it ( such a great attitude for a former “nurse” to spread disease to young children & the elderly).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
“Suzanne - find out who this KTbestlife person is and cancel her magic key immediately - Not on MY watch!”

IMG_9111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Wow … this woman has articulated the answers to all of the moral dilemmas that the park is facing in this post-covid world. Suzanne, find out who this visionary KTbestlife is … I want to make her our new VP of Park Innovatio…ah wait a minute, says here she’s just some degenerate fat witch from Yorba Linda who lives with her grandma - scrap that”

IMG_5154.jpeg

• Haha
I am just excited to hear where BLAB will travel to for the 3 or 4 new places this year!!! Home Depots don't qualify KT.
Screenshot_20240507_182925_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
You know KT … Walt would be disappointed with you massacring the English language! The ONLY language you know how to speak and somehow you aren’t that great at it. I think that’s just it, you aren’t that great at anything except b*tching. You should change your name to Karen.

View attachment 2922261
She's an entitled idiot! Its a theme park. If you don't like it, DON'T GO! Find a new place to grift. Disneyland would be a much happier place without you clogging the streets and the toilets 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2922261
have they BEEN complaining about the "food quality" or are they still just mad that tortilla jo's closed down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Peter also explained in a Patreon daily vlog that he was under a doctor's close supervision while using the drug.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.