Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stands out like a sore thumb which is probably what she wants, all eyes on her!

Reactions: 2
I remember we used to laugh at her mushroom hairstyle, but jesus she looked so much better, and more well put together then.

All these baggy dresses- she's hiding just how thin she has got

Her hair looks awful, her teeth are too big for her face, she's skin and bone and she looks sad.

I actually feel really sorry for her, she must be going through so much and having to do it all alone because her husband and kids aren't arsed with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She annoys me soooo much. Went to car boot yesterday - no good. Came home boasting that shes hosting the "hen" party of one of her best friends at her house. Why is everything made to be about her ????

Reactions: 6
She annoys me soooo much. Went to car boot yesterday - no good. Came home boasting that shes hosting the "hen" party of one of her best friends at her house. Why is everything made to be about her ????
I feel like her new group of “friends” just use her for things like this 🤔

Reactions: 13
I can't believe how much she is buzzing because she is going to Primark, seriously look at yourself Beggy and see how much you need help for your trashy shopping addiction!! Does anyone remember when her and Wiggins went to London for the day to buy Tom Ford perfume, she was full of herself, showing off!! How things have changed, it's all crap from Shein and Primark these days!!

Reactions: 10
I don't know about anyone else but when I take things to the clothing bank it's still decent enough to be passed on. I don't take stuff that is worn out and no good to anyone, I mean it's not the tip 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She ‘chucked’ 25 pairs of worn out flip flops in the clothing bank and bought herself a load of £1 a pair new ones? Had to get in that she’s got havainas. This woman is vile.

The clothing banks aren’t to get rid of stuff you won’t wear again because they’re too worn ffs. Ugh

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hello. Everyone. Hope. You . Are . All. OK
Really gets on my nerves why does she say it like that every time . Also does she know how to pronounce T ? Is it in her vocabulary?

NO!! She never bought NEW flip flops 😦 😬 rather than battling through the cupboard of tat to get one of the eleven millionty pairs she already owns.

Reactions: 7
I feel like her new group of “friends” just use her for things like this 🤔
100% she mentioned the friend has daughters why aren’t they doing the hen do? They’ll use her to decorate, host and then do all the clearing up after them. She’s that friend that people will say “ oh get Becky to do it”
Like on holiday she sorted all the longe etc out. She buys friends.

Reactions: 11
As a hairdresser myself, I wish Brooke would sort beckys hair out. It looks like straw, it's so over processed.