Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the filter or has something massively gone wrong with her latest Botox? Her eye is wonky but her chin and mouth are weird! It’s really not a good look at all x
I screen shot this to as her chin is so wrinkly her teeth and lips are to big she needs to stop with messing her face

Reactions: 4
The dress is vile regardless but it boils my piss those buttons are so off centre. Pay out just pennies and you’ll get tat suitable straight for the bin.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg her try on in them dresses she reminded me of Boy George in his culture club days. Wtf 😜
I'm all for bright colours too, but she looks like a big lanky streak of piss in them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh I can smell that manky cheap pile of flip flops from here 🤮🤮how the hell does she live with all this crap! She is disgusting! and I have zero sympathy for someone that won’t even try to help themselves

Reactions: 12
I don’t t think she would listen to friends and family if they voice their concerns about her weight or spending. She doesn’t ask Jason about anything that is done in the house, she’ll wait for him to leave and then redecorate a room in a few hours. All the junk in that house, sheds and garage I would say is 90% hers. Jason has hobbies and interests she has nothing but spending. Imagine at her age only a working few hours 2 days a week, I presume it’s minimum wage or just over so her income won’t be much. She spends like she’s a grafter all the while spending her husband’s money that he’s earned on absolute tat and rubbish. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. she’s self-centred ignorant grabby old trout. She loves that she’s skin and bones, she injects her face with filler and Botox and it looks no different if anything worse. She has no meaning in her life at all apart from spending and boasting about her charity shop room full of FAKES! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 21
25 pairs of flip flops she’s taken to the shoe bank and I bet it doesn’t even look like she’s got rid of any.
Jason what a lucky sod you are in beggys words having 11 days off from a woman that has 5 days off work EVERY week!

Off to primark in bury, she’ll be replacing the flip flops she’s gotten rid off and buying more vest tops! So much for her capsule wardrobe.

Reactions: 11
Bury Primark is rubbish. She’s going to be calling it “tit” later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she suddenly calling her dad ‘step dad’ (I know he is technically but she’s always called him dad before)

Reactions: 7
25 pairs of flip flops to the clothes bank, she has a serious issue and she will go to Primark to replace them all!! No one needs that many pairs of flip flops, I'm sure in that strange head of hers she sees herself of some sort of celebrity, the rooms filled cheap tat from primark and shein, the fake bags, jewellery and shoes, she sees it as something it really isn't. So Wiggins is off for 11 days, why don't they go on a city break somewhere, we know that won't happen because they don't do anything on their own, it is such a strange relationship!!

Reactions: 7
Why does she look petrified when she hears that Jaysunnnnn is awake.....Bury St Edmunds is my local town i will make sure to avoid going in till shes gone lol.
Screenshot_20240409-161822_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she look petrified when she hears that Jaysunnnnn is awake.....Bury St Edmunds is my local town i will make sure to avoid going in till shes gone lol.View attachment 2865525

Agree totally, I thought I was just over seeing things. But she looks tit scared when he came downstairs.

Then the voice went into whisper mode and she cut off so quick, something ain’t right about their relationship that’s for sure.

Reactions: 22
Omg what does she look like in that dress 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 looks so cheap and hangs off her like a tent …she ain’t no fashionista is she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9