Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love a outside view of her filming herself! Setting it up, changing angles and then sitting down pretending to be sick 😂 Taking another take, reapplying the head thing!
I also would love to hear all the gossip from someone from her old kayaking group!
If I lived in the uk it would be so tempting to join a kayak group covertly just to see that. I am so curious how much she films and how much is staged and how much she does it with other people around. I am not saying I would ever actually do that cause thats Crazy stalker behaviour, but it is honestly facisinating to me how much she films. She could upload a yt video about how she films her instagram, and it would be the most interesting thing she has posted in years.
---
Whoa a new human on Beckies page. Possible new friend or girlfriend? Good for her! Glad to see it.

Reactions: 3
If I lived in the uk it would be so tempting to join a kayak group covertly just to see that. I am so curious how much she films and how much is staged and how much she does it with other people around. I am not saying I would ever actually do that cause thats Crazy stalker behaviour, but it is honestly facisinating to me how much she films. She could upload a yt video about how she films her instagram, and it would be the most interesting thing she has posted in years.
---
Whoa a new human on Beckies page. Possible new friend or girlfriend? Good for her! Glad to see it.
New human? Where?

It’s just her cloning herself.

does anyone think it’s super creepy she films in a swimming pool? Where people are in their swim suits. Most pools and gyms have a rule against it, it’s weird as duck

Reactions: 7
STOP OMG IM DYING 😂😂😂

It’s soooo obvious she’s malingering for attention, she’s so far up herself she doesn’t see how ridiculous this is. 😂 Like girl, people aren’t looking at you thinking “poor you, what a trooper.” They’re wondering why you’re pretending to be sick.
---
Here she is complaining that she can’t hear the sea because she has earplugs in. 🤡
View attachment 2919770
View attachment 2919772View attachment 2919773
Can report I wear loops and you can still hear the sea. I literally did last week.

Reactions: 5
"People want to see a happy me" - she's proper been scarred for life by the one singular time she got youtube comments she didn't like. We're not too far away from her claiming that her insane need to be constantly filming herself at all times (and if not that, then editing photos or videos of herself instead) is because of the 'autism' and not a character flaw. How many real actual people do you see filming themselves at the swimming pool every time they go?

Screenshot_20240508-114155__01.jpg

Screenshot_20240508-114213__01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
"People want to see a happy me" - she's proper been scarred for life by the one singular time she got youtube comments she didn't like. We're not too far away from her claiming that her insane need to be constantly filming herself at all times (and if not that, then editing photos or videos of herself instead) is because of the 'autism' and not a character flaw. How many real actual people do you see filming themselves at the swimming pool every time they go?

View attachment 2922664
View attachment 2922665
“A few minutes alone” is a direct response to my last post here. Hi Beckie, acting like a creep probably filming kids at the swimming pool 🤢 at least she has something in common with her groomers who like little girls.

Reactions: 3
Happy but still managed to complain about screaming kids ruining swimming. It's so easy to avoid kids at the pool, you just go to lane swim early in the morning or late at night.

Reactions: 7
Happy but still managed to complain about screaming kids ruining swimming. It's so easy to avoid kids at the pool, you just go to lane swim early in the morning or late at night.
This! She isn't actually happy posting if there is a complaint in there. If I am having fun I don't think about every minor detail around me that would upset me, I am busy having fun and being happy.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she go in the evening when there will be less kids. Seems like an easy solution

Because then what would she complain about? 😂
Probably that “because of her autism” she has to go when there are fewer kids/people and now she can’t meet anyone at the pool to date and SEE?! She’s TRYING but life is just so much harder for her. It’S cOmPLicAtEd and there is “so much more she could say about it because of the way her brain works, her brain is just so much more complicated and advanced compared to everyone else.”

No one could possibly understand her deep and intellectual thoughts like “when I put in ear plugs I can’t hear sound as much” and “when food packaging is smaller there is less food in it.”

*slaps a headache patch on forehead dramatically*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
here that new tiktok about spoons actually made me want to jump off a cliff. she’s intolerable, i need someone to go cut her internet off, this cannot continue

Reactions: 5
here that new tiktok about spoons actually made me want to jump off a cliff. she’s intolerable, i need someone to go cut her internet off, this cannot continue
… does she really think anyone other than herself gives a duck how she holds mugs???

… does she really think anyone other than herself gives a duck how she holds mugs???
I swear that’s an old video, unless she’s been banging on about mug holding before. I’ve heard her say those same words preciously

Reactions: 1