Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have any interaction with anyone else online or does she just talk about herself all day into a camera? I've seen her answer some comments, but she doesn't even answer them all even if she only gets like five. She said she wasn't obsessed with herself, but I haven't seen her interact with anyone outside her comment section. Does she even like other peoples posts??

I looked through what kinds of account she follows on Instagram and except her own accounts she is following like "perfect family" influencers. I don't know how to describe them. Hot man, hot woman happy pictures of them in love on an orchard in the sun lol. She follows like more than 10 of those. Married, one kid happy life stuff with this golden glow in every picture. Even some of lesbian couple ones. That explains so much though! That's what she thinks a relationship should be, happy on an orchard in the sun !

Reactions: 6
Scenario: I've got a crippling migraine and I can't sleep.

Solution: Better turn the lights on, set the camera up, do a time-lapse of me 'struggling to sleep' (facing the camera the whole time) then add a bunch of twee gifs and some NHS hold music to it. How else will people know how bad my life is?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She pronounced her ford ka as K.A. (As in the letters) 😂 it’s giving waldrobe and baul baul vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This girl goes out kayaking with her crappy sunglasses around her neck the entire time, and a random pad on her forehead in the blazing sun and expected her "migraine" to not be still going afterwards?

Reactions: 2
She pronounced her ford ka as K.A. (As in the letters) 😂 it’s giving waldrobe and baul baul vibes
I'm not sure where you're from but I'm from the UK like Beckie and I've never heard someone not pronounce it as the letters K.A

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure where you're from but I'm from the UK like Beckie and I've never heard someone not pronounce it as the letters K.A
I’m from the UK and it’s pronounced ka as in car without the r… never ever heard anyone pronounce it the way Beckie does because it’s wrong lol

Reactions: 1
I also like how this time she went kayaking she had her sunglasses round her neck, after I mentioned it here. But she hasnt read here in years guys.

How long do we think she will stay in this club? I take my bet that before July she will have started complaining that she isn't included because she's autistic!

Reactions: 2
I say Ford KA as in the letters and I worked for fords and everyone in the company called it a KA the way I say it just like Becky 😅. So I suppose it depends on who you’ve learnt it from!

QUOTE="sleepingskies, post: 19190840, member: 213161"]
I’m from the UK and it’s pronounced ka as in car without the r… never ever heard anyone pronounce it the way Beckie does because it’s wrong lol

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3