Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need that much šŸ¤¢ itā€™s obscene!
My friend whoā€™s smaller than Becki has been prescribed a weight loss injection and said itā€™s helped her with food noise and the urge to binge.

Becki is so in denial sheā€™d never ask for it or enquire because she thinks sheā€™s fit n helfy when sheā€™s legit super morbidly obese and part of me thinks sheā€™d miss the food and the orgasm she has over Donna and raw onyuns

Reactions: 14
Do we fink that trashy flag hat hasn't emerged in any videums yet cos it doesn't fit on her drop dead fred head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_2806.jpeg

Sorry but she is absolutely vile!
I canā€™t believe she thinks just cutting out the ā€œfizzy popā€ is her making healthy choices.
Someone get her to sign a DNR because Iā€™ll bleeping fume if she ends up lying in the hozzy costing the NHS a fortune šŸ˜

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So I presume all her family are there? And I doubt they eat as much as she does. Why arenā€™t they doing anything about it ffs. They are disgusting enabling cunts.

Reactions: 7
Been in Eurovision world so only just watched that takeaway video and bleeping hell that's mega, even by her standards. The amount of meat as well, nobody needs that much meat in one sitting.

"I'm definitely not going to eat all this" can join the big fat lies Hall of Fame along with other gems she's spat out, such as: "I was a nursery teacher" "I'm not a nonce" and "my parents love having me live at home"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Been in Eurovision world so only just watched that takeaway video and bleeping hell that's mega, even by her standards. The amount of meat as well, nobody needs that much meat in one sitting.

"I'm definitely not going to eat all this" can join the big fat lies Hall of Fame along with other gems she's spat out, such as: "I was a nursery teacher" "I'm not a nonce" and "my parents love having me live at home"
Same with her saying she doesnā€™t usually like kebab house pizzas but orders one anyway? šŸ¤„

Canā€™t stand the way she rips the bag open like she just canā€™t wait to get the food out - just do it the normal way like normal people do

Reactions: 11
I heard it wrong and thought she said she was having something big for tea and that this was it šŸ˜³
IMG_5290.jpeg

Did she eat the massive takeaway early on and then sit in her garlic bed alone wearing that plastic hat and watching Eurovision?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Words honestly fail.

A large chicken kebab, a cheesey garlic wheel, a doner kebab pizza AND large chips!

She is beyond help at this point. šŸ·

Screenshot_20240512-003258~2.png
Screenshot_20240512-003329~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Donā€™t forget to report her videos for ā€œdisordered eating and unhealthy body imageā€ lads

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OmG. She met Bison in Lidl I'm so jealous I'm going to cry. Its my ultimate dream to meet Biggie Smells. Its so unfair why can't I meet my Qween.
Oops I think I'm on the wrong social media site. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
---
I just saw an old Bison video and someone said she might have something called "Marcus Gunn syndrome" because she closes her eyes when eating. Those BDL members seem to love diagnosing her with non existent medical problems, yet people got trolled for stating that she is an obese twit.
They were talking about Paige. If you watch the last McDonaldā€™s video where Paige is eating the cheese bite her eyelid kind of opens and twitches as she eats it. The search bar says ā€˜Marcus Gunn syndromeā€™ and after looking at that it does look like she has!!

Reactions: 2
Plus doughnuts and cookies and then the Eurovision bed picnic.View attachment 2930143
bleeping size of her, her huge self makes it look as though she has a pea head on that šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶ (she bleeping wishes, mega bonce)
---
I feel like we've come full circle now, we've had sassy becbec, woeum is me, a "pretend I'm a helfy dainty kween cleanse" now she's going feral with the food

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I used to really like Becki but now I just have no respect for her. Thereā€™s eating badly and then thereā€™s eating like her. I feel heartburn just looking at all those carbs!!
What annoys me most is she has all the time in the world so she could exercise and make some really great food from scratch.

Reactions: 9
How is anyone defending this?! Yes sheā€™s an adult and can do and eat what she wants but how can you normalise eating that amount of food? That is literally two meals. A kebab with a few chips is one and pizza and garlic bread is another. She had two slices of pizza and two of the garlic bread. Altogether thatā€™s half a pizza!

Reactions: 19
She'd look like bleeping Bingo out of the Banana Splits in that hat.
Banana_Splits_Bingo.png

And has anyone clocked the fat womble has had cheps 6 times this week so far?
Mon: Hot dog with cheps
Wed: Maccies with cheps
Thurs: George Cross Choona sandwich with cheps
Thurs: Katsu curry with cheps
Fri: Munch trough with cheps
Sat: Are you bleeping kidding me with cheps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.