Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why we surprised? This is becki 2 kebabs we talking about 🤣
You’re right but for some reason I’m still shocked every time, I literally gasp out loud sometimes at the shite she eats and mr gigi always asks “what is she eating this time” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she said "it's all just pizza and bread" I about rolled my eyes into another dimension. Carbs, carbs and more carbs. She's utterly bleeping delusional. But you're making ✨small changes ✨ cutting out fizzy pop. What a helfy qween you are 🙄

Reactions: 17
The pile of lard is shocking but the real noncery is the pile of raw red onion. Stinky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on the video aren’t people bum licking, are people finally seeing the damage she is doing?

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't eat that pile of dog meat but if I did I'd have the worst stomach cramps and be shitting it out pretty quickly. Is her stomach so used to vile food that she doesn't feel ill.

Reactions: 10
I wish you all could have seen my face after she said “I got a doner pizza” THEN started dishing up kebab and cheps 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Before all that crap she was on a TT with Paige playing rock paper scissors and stuffing cookies and custard doughnuts in her gob!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Tonight's takeaway has been the first time I've been completely horrified rather than just laughing at her.

Reactions: 35
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣 someone has asked where is your top from and an absolute legend has answered jacamo !!!! 😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why go to harvester for something quick (the words of Becki nonecki herself) why not just make a bleeping sandwich? Bit of toast?
baffling!

Reactions: 22
She looked as if she was checking the amount of food tooum. When she said its not all for her but placed a large kebab on her plate. If she wanted to make small changed she should have just half the kebab. Instead she had more than normal!?

Reactions: 12
Is it safe to go back to her comments section now? Has she stopped deleting the funny ones?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.