Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno how she can sit there crying about her dad’s health while also ruining her own health

Reactions: 23
So while she was stomping on the B&M rug, her dad was in hospital having biopsies. Why didn’t you offer to take him to the hospital and stay with him?

Gotta stay strong tho babe xx 🤧🙄

Reactions: 25
I think about the time someone referred to her in this thread “suckling” on some food/drink item perhaps once a day at least. And I hate you cunts for that.
It lives rent free in my head in the w o r s t possible way. It's vile. Whoever said it needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New pity videoum up and of course it’s over a minute long to get the 💵. She says excuse the tears. Um what tears Becki!

IMG_8149.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Here's a thought, wouldn't a worried daughter have given her parents a lift to the hospital for Dad's biopsy? I know I would. Guessing that only Mum would be allowed to stay with him but crikey, lard-arse is having a lovely day filming herself at home!
when my dad biopsies taken I took him, paced the corridor's and brought him back 😢I felt so sick it was traumatic. couldn't think of doing anything else tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just to end the fred off, Becki showing us her finger combo for when the clit basher is out of battery xxx
IMG_8322.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Disgusting that she's milking her dad for likes again
She's told us on three separate videums that he's having a biopsy and they will take 24 samples, why make another videum just to tell us the same thing??

She tried so hard to force those tears out but still failed.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know he's partly responsible for how she is but you have to feel like Ian can't catch a break.
---
Disgusting that she's milking her dad for likes again
She's told us on three separate videums that he's having a biopsy and they will take 24 samples, why make another videum just to tell us the same thing??

She tried so hard to force those tears out but still failed.
God forbid she might try and give people an idea of how his vascular dementia is impacting him. Just "soum soum sad", "and yeah."

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So while she was stomping on the B&M rug, her dad was in hospital having biopsies. Why didn’t you offer to take him to the hospital and stay with him?

Gotta stay strong tho babe xx 🤧🙄
Obviously not a costa at her Dad’s hospital. Couldn’t keep the fat bleep away when Dead Naan was in because she could pick up her ToGoodToGoum bags from the costa in the foyer

Reactions: 21
She's really pissed me off with that video about her dad. Wiping away her non existent tears. Yet again using her sick dad for views and not deleting the vile comments about him. She's a bleep. Doesn't care about anyone else but herself. Selfish prick.

Reactions: 20
when my dad biopsies taken I took him, paced the corridor's and brought him back 😢I felt so sick it was traumatic. couldn't think of doing anything else tbh
Same I prayed so much during that time for my dad sadly all in vain.im not a massive believer in so sorry for keep bringing my dad back into this but I miss him every single day since he left on new years eve 😞 😓 I can't stand how she goes around like she's won the lottery.evil witch.dislike her with every part of me and part of me is jealous of her that she's still got her dad and she acts like she couldn't give a fk cos tiktok is more important...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.