Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could we add a TW for distressing images like this? Thank youm.
There's a reddit fred where people have posted their worst pics of beckatron and it had me cry laughing. 21h ago 107 comments, truly astounding if anyone wants to have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I fear I've become Becki...made a sausage casserole and it was so rank that after one bite i've ordered a maccies
before you know it i'll be stomping round my living room and only wearing leggings with location jumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish I could post a selfie right now because my make up is RUINED from the tears I’ve shed howling at that workout videum,
Even funnier watching it in 2x when it’s already sped up 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That top "focus on you" fk sake couldn't be more accurate it's all about you.you disgusting piece of tit!! I'm all for distraction during distress but to be so upbeat and missing about ur bleeping vile...your family pity u u sad sack of tit.re watch the video at breakfast becki they pity u,not one of them genuinely like being in your company they put up with you like a bad smell

Reactions: 9
Those dance workouts are so pathetic I know she’s 10000 stone so must be hard to move but come on move your bleeping legs a bit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those dance workouts are so pathetic I know she’s 10000 stone so must be hard to move but come on move your bleeping legs a bit 🥴
But gigi she doesn't need to move her legs as she's already lost weight on her legs xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I tried takis today, they're disgusting. I tried it because my daughter wanted to and also was curious from her packing them for porsha

Reactions: 5
I think about the time someone referred to her in this thread “suckling” on some food/drink item perhaps once a day at least. And I hate you cunts for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nah it’s bleeping rank when “content creators” use their families illnesses as content.
bleep behaviour.
Put your bleeping phone away

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.