Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last minute Fred suggestion!

BeckiJones4 #87 Too fat to stomp, loves a good chomp, wearing a cap like a big fat n0nce.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s incapable of real emotion. Scary behaviour… she’s either a raging narcissist or she needs therapy.

Reactions: 13

This came up when I was searching for the bison and I never seen it before. This is why I think she’s actually not so sweet and cute the way she tries making everyone believe. The fact she has this thought process that just because the woman was laughing saying she picked up son and son in law instead of son and daughter in law! Obviously she was making a joke as In her son would find it weird since he’s not gay. I bet she was giving the woman filthy looks an all when she was prob just trying to have a conversation with the fat c**t

Reactions: 9
She doesn't care about her dad beyond how it's going to affect her life. Who will she wheel out for sympathy once he's gone? Rickets?
Harping on about not wanting to attention seek, whilst attention seeking. There was no actual update in that video, furthermore I'm not entirely sure your dad, who has dementia, will want details about his prostate biopsy on the internet for all to see. You can immortalise him in more positive ways than you are choosing to, yet you continue to be a selfish, arrogant & distinctly unlikeable bleep. If you can read this through those rusted keyholes you call eyes, I think you're a horrible person with all the appeal of an ingrown hair. You should delete your account, you're better off bullying apprentices in run down nurseries. Pig ugly kid stalker.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Becki reminds me of a Roblox character the way she’s dancing around her room! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
She doesn't care about her dad beyond how it's going to affect her life. Who will she wheel out for sympathy once he's gone? Rickets?
Harping on about not wanting to attention seek, whilst attention seeking. There was no actual update in that video, furthermore I'm not entirely sure your dad, who has dementia, will want details about his prostate biopsy on the internet for all to see. You can immortalise him in more positive ways than you are choosing to, yet you continue to be a selfish, arrogant & distinctly unlikeable bleep. If you can read this through those rusted keyholes you call eyes, I think you're a horrible person with all the appeal of an ingrown hair. You should delete your account, you're better off bullying apprentices in run down nurseries. Pig ugly kid stalker.
Pig ugly kid stalker 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she pretends every video that she has to think about what day it is cos she’s so ✨ditsy✨

1714502330702.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.